Other Sellers on Amazon
iBaste 2PCS Push Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy & Spinners, One Louder Side Push Bubbles Pop, Pop Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy, Last One Lost Stress Reliever Autism Octagon Toy Anti-Anxiety Toys Rainbow
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.7 x 4.7 x 1.34 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intelligent Board Game: Sensory toys for toddlers 1-3. Sensory Fidget Toy is a board game that can exercise children's mathematical thinking, reasoning strategy, mental arithmetic, logical thinking and fine motor skills. It can be played with variety of rules. Players press down any number of bubbles in a single row , who press down the lost one loses the game.
- Perfect Stress Reliever: This silicone fidget poppers & squeeze toy helps relieve stress, restore your mood, and creates a fun atmosphere. The sensory bubble toy is a perfect home essential whenever you feel bored and irritable at home. Have you noticed that your child, or yourself, suddenly feels anxious, restless and a bit OCD? Then you might need or even love this pop fidget toy. Relieve stress and anxiety by simply playing with these toys.
- Safe & Non Toxic: This fidget toy and push pop fidget toy is made of high-quality silicone material, so you don’t have to worry about your child’s safety. The decompression toy does not contain harmful chemicals that can cause any health problems. The sensory bubble toy is totally safe for kids, elderly, and adults.
- Multi-purpose: The decompression toy not only can reduce stress, but also can be used as a small game for parties and friends. This multipurpose silicone squeeze toy is the perfect game for parents, elderly, children, and adults to play. Have fun anywhere anytime with this great sensory tool.
- Reusable & Washable: This push bubble is long-lasting, you can endlessly reuse and clean it after using multiple times. You can easily wipe clean this silicone bubble toy after spilling something on it. The pop - fidget toy uses high grade silicone material that can withstand continued use and washing.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Push Bubble Sensory Fidget Toy
For longer use when playing do not press and pull the push harshly, simply press the pops gently and lightly and it will produce a "pop" sound. If push this toys are pressed down and pull out too hard it is subject to break.
Want to pop this with your finger?
Pushed the raise bubbles down with your fingers. Once all of the Bubbles have been pressed, you can flip it over and play again on the other side.
Easy to Carry Anywhere
The stress reliever toy is 4.72'' in size, with no pieces to lose, you can push fidget toy or invite a friend to a fast brain game of Last One Lost wherever you are. Can be played in a car, plane, restaurant, camping, school, office and anywhere.
Washable and Reusable
The Push Bubble Sensory Fidget Toys made of great quality and soft silicone, very comfortable to touch. Also the material is healthy for kids. If your baby make it dirty, no worries, they can be washable. Then looks as new.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Do they help me avoid stealing my wife's stuff to fidget with (and then leaving in random places without having a memory of ever holding that thing), tearing off dead skin from my lips, crafting mini-sculptures from Babybel cheese wax, stripping labels off beer bottle, cutting my finger nails with other fingernails until only one remains (*cue Highlander theme*), straightening paperpclips (and then reshaping them, poorly), clickety-clicking the pen, etc etc etc?
And they feel great and look just as colorful as the product photo shows them.
The arrangement of the bubbles allows one to create numerous symmetric patterns while playing with this toy.
The best part? The bubbles store energy when you push them in from one of the sides, so when you flip, you can just gently slide your finger along them as they go POP POP POP POP.
By Amanda on April 21, 2021
BOTTOM LINE: Meh.... it's okay and it will keep your hands busy but other fidget toys do a better job IMHO
By Michael Ramirez on March 20, 2021
Got for tween Easter baskets and both items had a “broken” bubble that wasn’t connected. Due to short timeframe, I had to give them anyway, but I wasn’t happy with the quality.
There is one thing to note though. There seems to be one side that is easier to "pop" the buttons. The side that is easier allows the buttons to "pop" all the way through with ease, but the other side allows you to pop them though but sometimes they stop at 90-95% of the way through. This causes my great anxiety and frustrates me... for something that is supposed to soothe you that is a nightmare for someone with OCD. I believe that this is due to how they manufacture the item. I am not sure if other ones do this as well of if it will go away after some time, but as of now this is for the kids and I will let them enjoy them.