|Item model number||IB-CBL-BLK-KEY|
|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.8 x 1.3 x 0.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||1.81 x 1.26 x 0.41 inches|
iBattz Mojo Treble Keychain Data Sync Cable with Sim Ejection Tool MicroSD card Reader (Black)- for Apple iPhone 3gs 4 4s iPad 2 iPod Touch Android Phones blackberry Nokia Lumia
|Price:||$29.95 + $5.75 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support 2.1A Fast Charge
- Support sync and charge Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod through Apple 30 pin connector
- Support sync and charge mobiles devices using Micro-USB interface
- Built-in microSD card reader
- Built-in iPhone microSIM Card Tray Eject Pin
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- Compact. This thing is pretty tiny.
- Folds up into a nice square with rounded edges so it doesn't poke you in your pocket
- Charges both i-devices (i.e. Apple) and micro-USB devices (i.e. Kindle, Fire, most other phones)
- Short cable. It's to be expected, given what this is, but it's really, really short.
- The full size USB connector that goes into your computer is a bit flimsy. Again, given what this is, that's to be expected, but unlike "regular" USBs, there's no metal around the connector. I'd imagine it wouldn't take much torque to break it.
- The only way to attach it to a key ring is to use the little black string that comes with it. Eventually, I'll bet it breaks and I'll have to figure out something else. A little stranded wire that screws together (as I've seen on other key ring items) would be better and not much thicker. Sure, it might add a buck or two to the cost, but it's be worth it.
- Can be kind of difficult to get back together if you have fat fingers like I do. Still, a little practice and it gets easier.
Overall, a very good item that will pay for itself the first time you really, really need your phone to have a charge.
I've tried to buy more but I can't seem to find any online. Why would they discontinue such a great product?
One day I noticed a fracture on the exterior plastic, which may or may not have resulted from my misuse. I contacted their RMA department and got a prompt reply. Sent in some pictures, and two days later a brand new one showed up in my mailbox. That's beautiful customer service by anyone's standard. iBattz has earned my loyalty-- definitely a safe direction to go.
Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its a small gizmo to charge your phone and also works as a pen drive, its quite small and you can insert any microSD card you want in it.Published on June 18, 2013 by Jaime Nunez
This is a nifty item but unfortunately we bought to use to download pics from my SLR Nikon to the ipad. It can't be used for this generation of ipad. Read morePublished on September 26, 2012 by laura
Quality piece, light weight, perfect function. Seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eighteen nineteen twenty.Published on August 12, 2012 by Customer X
This convenient syncing cable is very handy when on the move and fits comfortably on any keychain. The Ibattz mojo is a cool accessory that will help me to charge and sync iPhones... Read morePublished on August 1, 2012 by YURMAN
A good little device, works well, and it should for the price! According to the description "Carabiner and keychain string are included for the ease of attaching to your keys. Read morePublished on August 1, 2012 by TomS