Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 251 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 263 reviews
on August 9, 2017
It worked for a time, certainly saved my laptop from scratches and wear. But the bottom piece does not fit the laptop perfectly and ended up cracking. The keyboard cover really limits the capabilities of the keyboard and slows you down. And the cover itself attracts fingerprints like you wouldn't believe. It can never stay clean and look crisp.
on February 6, 2014
The case looks nice.The keyboard cover is rubbery and makes typing feel a little different, but I like how it will prevent dust and other things from getting under/into the keys. If you hate the clacking sound of typing, this keyboard cover will help silence the noise. I stopped using the keyboard cover after a few days because it slowed down my typing.
However, this case came with a weird knick on it by where the apple logo is supposed to be, which is strange because it came wrapped in plastic. Kind of disappointing, but I guess the case would have gotten banged up over time anyway.
The case was easy to put on, and the keyboard cover was also very easy to put on. However, the bottom left corner of the cover doesn't exactly click on. I constantly have to click it back so it sticks to the computer.
on June 17, 2014
As soon as I got the case, I was really surprised at how nice it was.
It has that "brushed rubber" feeling to it, and is nice to hold in your hand.
The keyboard cover, however, is the reason this review has given it 4 of 5 stars.
It may be that it was just mine, but my keyboard cover did not fit over the keyboard very well.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Feels nice
- Case fits well
- Durable

Cons:
- Keyboard cover is "meh."

I would recommend this to ANYONE looking to protect their $2000+ investment with a decent case.
on October 26, 2013
Don't listen to any anyone who reviews this less than 4 stars. This thing is worth every penny. I'm completely happy with the product. The color is great, it snaps in nice and tight, and it actually weighs less than a lot of other cases. I work remote for a living and I've tried other expensive cases and this one is just as good if not better in some ways.

Did I mention it was worth every penny. Such a great deal. I highly recommend.
on April 5, 2014
The Hard Case Cover does a great job at protecting your mac from scratches. Some things do manage to still get between the case and the computer. The things that are small enough to get in aren't harmful for the most part, but they don't come out as easily as they go in, so when you do take the cover off you will DEFINITELY need to wipe the dust, fuzzes, sand, ext... off your mac. The only negative about the case is that I found it very difficult to get off. Mine actually snapped one of the times I took it off. The keyboard cover does a great job of protecting the keys from greasy fingers and from crumbs or anything like that falling beneath the keys. The only negative I have about the cover is that it feels weird typing on it. It takes a while to get used to, but even after you are used to it it is still nicer to type without it then with it. Overall, even with the snapping and the funny typing I liked both enough to re-buy!
on March 16, 2014
Excellent protection for my MacBook Pro and you can't beat the price. Fits nice and tight and does what it's supposed to. No instructions were included but we're not taking about rocket science here. Just make sure that when you put the bottom on that you put the hooks (back by the monitor hinges) on first and then seat the front. The case does show fingerprints very easily but you can just wipe it down every so often and it looks great again. I used the keyboard cover just to check it out but I don't like those rubber covers. One thing I really didn't like about this keyboard cover is that the backlighting for the keys does not show through the cover. I didn't buy the case for the keyboard cover though and it would function correctly if I needed to use it. Fit for the keyboard cover was good as well.

Overall I would recommend this case and for the price you really cannot beat it. Two thumbs up!
on January 6, 2014
**PROs**
The item arrived and was easy to unwrap from the plastic it came in. The top shell was super easy to place on the Mac, and the bottom shell took a little bit of pressure to finally get snapped on. You also can't really beat the price. The keyboard cover was a bonus, that easily slipped over the keyboard.

**CONs**
There aren't any con's other than how rough the exterior rubber coating feels. It seem like it's going to easily attract dust, and not be as easy to clean off like most other hard shells. The keyboard cover isn't transparent where the lettering/numbers/characters are, so the backlight won't go through. It's a small gripe, but I really like the keyboard backlight, and this serves not only to protect, but also dim that lighting.
on June 30, 2014
I love all the colors, and I really like how it's super cheap. So far I have bought the iBenzer case in orange, blue, light blue, and black for me and a few friends. The colors are a little girly, so I would stick to black for a guy, or a similar neutral color. Very good price for both the cover and the keyboard. The keyboard cover has definitely protected my computer because I always eat in front of my laptop and my last one stopped working because crumbs got in. This blocks the crumbs and makes it easy to clean.

However, one of my cases did crack and start breaking after about 8 months, so not sure how durable they are. They're so inexpensive, though, I just bought a new one!
on May 11, 2014
Honestly for the price this is a great case. It fits well and provides good protection. However I did notice a few things that could be improved.

First the edges are somewhat sharp on the lower case like around the edge where your wrists rest while typing. It could be corrected by buffing or lightly sanding the edges.

The second thing I noticed was the keyboard protector. It fits well and keeps out dust, crumbs, and keeps the keys protected. However the light for cap locks does not shine threw. also the individual keys cannot light up which letter. you just get the light from around the keys.

All in all for the money this is a great addition to any macbook!
on August 12, 2014
While the keyboard cover (not the real reason I purchased) is pretty cheap and color flakes off, the snap-on case is PERFECT! I contemplated purchasing an Incase Hardshell after my first one broke when I dropped my computer, but decided to go for the cheaper off-brand and I can assure you it does the EXACT same thing for a *quarter* of the cost!

I have dropped my computer and bumped it against coffee tables, desks, you name it, etc. and this case is still holding up pretty well. And the bottom line, if the case does it's job and cracks instead of the computer, I'm only $10 out on this case rather than $40 with the Incase Hardshell.