iBenzer Basic Soft-Touch Series Plastic Hard Case & Keyboard Cover for Apple Macbook Air 13-inch 13" A1369/1466 (Rose Quartz)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.41. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek & Elegant - Our Apple MacBook Air 13" protective case was designed to compliment the design elegance of your MacBook. It seamlessly mimics each curve to preserve and enhance the look of your laptop.
- Lightweight & Sturdy - Made of sturdy lightweight plastic, our protective case protects your laptop from scratches and dings. At only 12 oz, it doesn't add any noticeable weight to your MacBook.
- Easy Installation & Removal - Our protective case has micro clips that securely fastens to your MacBook, and snaps off with easy when needed.
- Cut Out Vents - Aside from regular port cut-outs, the bottom of the case perfectly matches the vent slots of your MacBook for proper ventilation. It also has 4 rubberized feet that adds a few millimeter of surface separation to maximize air circulation.
- Various Colors To Choose From - All of us wants variety. That’s why our protective casing comes in different colors that would fit any taste and mood.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iBenzer Basic Soft-Touch Series Plastic Hard Case
MacBooks are beautiful. That's why we made sure that our Apple MacBook protective casing offers maximum protection while retaining the MacBook’s aesthetics.
Our casing was built to work with MacBook design elements to ensure that the sleek and minimal design of your MacBook is retained.
This case is compatible with:
This case is NOT compatible with:
- MacBook 12" with Retina Display (A1534)
- MacBook Air 11" (A1465 / A1370)
- New MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display without Touch Bar & Touch ID (A1708)
- New MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display with Touch Bar & Touch ID (A1706)
- MacBook Pro 13" (A1278) (Previous Generation)
- MacBook Pro 13" with Retina Display (A1502 / A1425) (Previous Generation)
- MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display (A1398) (Previous Generation)
- MacBook Pro 15" (A1286) (Previous Generation)
Elegance, Function, and Protection
Just when you thought your Apple MacBook couldn't look any better, check out our iBenzer Protective Case for Apple MacBook and think again!
iBenzer Protective Case for Apple MacBook does not only protect your Apple laptop from inevitable dings and scratches that comes with everyday use, it also further enhances its already impressive design aesthetics.
Made out of high-grade transparent plastic, our protective casing was made to fit perfectly with your MacBook.
It has cut-outs for all USB and ventilation ports, as well as rubberized feet that adds a few millimeter of surface separation to maximize air circulation. It also comes in various colors to cater to your different moods and taste.
iBenzer Protective Case for Apple MacBook Design Features
Designed in New York, the iBenzer Protective Case for Apple MacBook comes with many features that complements and enhances the look and feel of your MacBook.
- Two-piece lightweight and transparent design that snaps securely to your laptop and snaps off easily when needed.
- The front and bottom protective case are transparent enough allowing for both the metal finish and the Apple logo to be seen clearly.
- Protective casing comes with jack and USB ports that matches your MacBook.
- All ports are accessible without having the need to remove the case. Pur protective case matches all the ventilation slots of your MacBook to ensure unhindered airflow to and from your laptop.
See Through Design
Apple logo seen through the case (no cut out design), transparency is different from color to color.
All Ports Availability
Case layout is designed up to date. All jack ports are accessible without removing the case. You can open your MacBook with front and back covers in place.
Fully Vented for Heat Release
The bottom case has perfectly matched vent slots and rubberized feet to keep your laptop cool and firmly in place.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||iBenzer||Mosiso||iDOO World||BELK US||Top Case||iBenzer|
|Color||Rose Quartz||Rose Quartz||White Marble, White, White||BV - Rose Golden||Serenity Blue||*White Marble|
|Compatible Devices||MacBook-Air-13||MacBook Air 13 Inch No CD-ROM(A1369/A1466,Version 2017/2016/2015/2014/2013/2012/2011/2010/2009/2008)||Apple Macbook Air 13 inch, Apple Macbook Air A1369, Apple Macbook A1466||MacBook-Air-11||MacBook-Air-13||MacBook-Air-13|
|Size||Macbook Air 13''||MacBook Air 13 Inch (A1466 / A1369)||MacBook Air 13"(A1466/A1369)||MacBook Air 13"(A1369/A1466)||MacBook Air 13"||Macbook Air 13-inch|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
~Pads: The other reviews mentioned this, but didn't seem to be too bothered about it: the bottom pads are cheap. When I received it I was very disappointed because not only were they very cheap, rounded white plastic pieces, but they were also very sloppily glued on. They weren't even placed directly into their molds!
~Mouse pad: This wasn't a big deal for me since I purchased it solely for the case, but the mouse pad that comes with it is very cheap as well. It's just a piece of thin foam. Don't let the mouse pad entice you into buying it!
~Pads: The pads on the bottom are much better than the Top Case ones! They are soft, flat white foam pieces that are placed perfectly into their molds. My only concern is that they may flatten out over time, but so far they're still holding up like new!
~Keyboard cover: This was a big complaint in other comments, but I don't mind it at all. It may take some getting used to, but I actually like it. My one complaint is that when the letters on the keys light up, they don't fit the letters on the keyboard cover so this creates a weird double vision look. But this isn't a big deal to me since the letters on my keyboard aren't lit up that often and I usually don't look down at my keyboard. Also, the color of the keyboard cover goes beautifully with the case! Speaking of color...
~Color: I ordered the Robin Egg Blue Top Case and the Turquoise iBenzer. The turquoise is so much more vibrant! Personally, I like it much better. Also, the Top Case was a glossy plastic, while the iBenzer is more of a matte plastic. I've also never noticed leaving any fingerprint marks on mine.
~Fit: Since my Top case arrived broken I will never know how it would have fit, however, the iBenzer case fits very well. You will need some strong hands to put it on and I bet it's even harder to take off, so make sure you're committed to the case! One reason I initially chose the Top Case over the iBenzer was because some of the iBenzer reviews mentioned an irritating ridge around the wrist area. I don't know if it's because of the color I ordered or because they fixed this problem, but this ridge does not exist for me!
In my opinion, if you're debating between getting a Top Case or iBenzer, I'd go with the iBenzer. I got to handle both and I looking back, I'm so glad the Top Case came broken.
The design of the iBenzer case is similar and seems to protect the same. However, the non-stick feet on the iBenzer are NOT removable and have not slipped off at all.
This iBenzer case also has a more rubbery-feel to it. The Saika case was smooth and slippery.
The Saika case did not come with the keyboard cover. iBenzer did (although I don't use it. I find it gets in the way and is just cumbersome).
Overall, I am much happier with iBenzer product than Saika