Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $10.11 shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
|Price:||$349.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2000W total charge power
- Charge at 40A per channel!
- Supports 10S LiPo, LiIo, LiFe
- TFT LCD screen provides a wealth of information
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
There's a new heavyweight in the ring: the iCharger 4010Duo. With two channels available, each of which can charge at up to 40 amps simultaneously, it's like having two superchargers in one. Or combine both channels in parallel to achieve up to 70 amp charge rates!
With two JST-XH balance boards thrown in for free - one for each channel - you're ready for just about anything.
<ul> <li> Input voltage range: 9-50V DC</li> <li> Input current limit: 65A</li> <li> Maximum charge power capacity: 1400W per channel @ >23.5V (up to 2000W in synchronous mode)</li> <li> Charge current range: 0.05-40.0A per channel, or up to 70A in synchronous mode</li> <li>Discharge power capacity: 130W per channel, or up to 200W in synchronous mode</li> <li>Maximum regenerative discharge: 1400W per channel, or up to 2000W in synchronous mode</li> <li>Maximum external discharge power capacity: 1600W @ 40V/40A, or up to 3200W in synchronous mode</li> <li> Current drain for balancing: 1.2A per channel, or up to 2.4A in synchronous mode</li> <li> Balance accuracy: 10mV </li> <li>LiPo/LiIo/LiFe: 1-10 series per channel</li> <li>NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-25 series per channel</li> <li>Pb battery cell count: 1-18 series (2-36V) per channel</li> <li> PC Connectivity: USB port</li> <li> Weight: 1470g </li> <li> Dimensions (LxWxD): 210x140x80 mm</li> <li>Warranty: 1 year</li> <li>Further specs and manual coming soon!</li> </ul>
Compare with similar items
LiPo Balance Battery 30 amps Charger 306B+, includes 18X Multi-Charge Cable
Venom Pro Quad 400 Watt (100W x 4) 7 Amp 4-Port AC/DC Multi-Chemistry LiPo, LiHV, NiMH Battery Balance Charger with Two 5V 2.3A USB Outputs with XT60, Deans, HXT, Tamyia, EC3, JST
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.40||FREE Shipping||$5.30||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||Rapid Warehousing||ProgressiveRC||vvBuy||ProgressiveRC||Amazon.com||Rapid Warehousing|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 8 x 4 in||4.65 x 6.73 x 2.32 in||4.8 x 5.6 x 1.8 in||3.82 x 5.63 x 0.98 in||4.25 x 7 x 9.25 in||4.84 x 5.63 x 1.81 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommend the 2ZO-RC power supply, find them at: [...]". They are well modified HP server power supplies that can be bridged 4 times to output 60A! For charging these tiny 4S LiPos, just one of the 2ZO-RC power supplies will do, with an output of 20A.
The iCharger4010Duo is well crafted, has a solid build quality, and has an intuitive GUI.