|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||F56|
iClever Bluetooth Receiver Transmitter, Portable Wireless Audio Adapter, Hands-Free Car Kits
|With Deal:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Dual TX & RX Mode: TX (Transmitter) mode streams audio from non-Bluetooth to your Bluetooth headset/speaker, and RX (Receiver) mode breathes new life into your normal headsets and speakers with Bluetooth capabilities
- Bluetooth 4.1 Technology: Smart technology pairs devices in a jiffy, and automatically connects to the last-paired device for audio enjoyment in an instant
- Two-link Share: Double device connection means you can pair two smartphones in RX mode and never miss a call, or connect to 2 headsets in TX mode to watch late-night videos with a buddy, without waking the whole family up
- USB-Rechargeable: With a powerful built-in battery life easily rechargeable by a Micro USB charging port, easily bring this Bluetooth Receiver / Transmitter on long road trips to blast music from your playlists for hours on end
- High Quality Audio: aptX low latency pumps up sound quality and reduces background noise – giving you an exceptional private surround sound experience
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
iClever 2 in 1 Bluetooth Transmitter and Receiver F56
Breathe new life into your car and home stereo systems and more with the iClever Portable Wireless Bluetooth Audio Transmitter and Receiver
Because sound has no boundaries
With the dual transmitter (TX) and receiver (RX) function, you can stream audio between non-bluetooth and bluetooth devices seamlessly. Now, here’s another excuse to get those new wireless earphones you’ve been eyeing since forever.
Your private boombox – suitable for two.
No more going through hordes of wires – we’ve declared wireless the new tech staple. Perfect for nights you can’t sleep but don’t want to bring down the house, wirelessly stream your late night blockbuster to your Bluetooth headphones, or for road trip days where your feel-good playlist is on your phone, and the only thing missing from your crystal clear car stereo system is the Bluetooth functionality.
Plug and play
When your friend wants to get in the audio action, simply pair the second Bluetooth device and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to pause your own music. Best of all, just a touch of a button and you can switch between RX and TX mode just like that.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Bluetooth Profile: HFP/HSP/A2DP/AVRCP
- Bluetooth Range: up to 30ft
- Power Supply : Li-Poly 180mAh
- Working Current: 22mA (Max)
- Charging Voltage: DC 5V
1 x IC-F56 Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver
1 x DC 3.5mm Connector
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
1 x Micro USB Cable
Top customer reviews
With music the power button can play or pause music and tapping the plus or minus will change the audio track. Holding down the plus or minus for a few seconds will adjust the volume.
Overall, the device is very light and small enough it's a noticeable in my pocket and the quality is very good!
I used this in receiver mode to connect my phone to my church's sound board. Makes audio testing / pre-show music / rehearsals a snap. I also use this as a transmitter on my TV so I can listen late without waking anyone upstairs. The distance in both Rx and Tx modes, for me so far, has been much greater than advertised.
I like the fact that I can use this in two ways, to receive audio from my phone to power my headphones, and I could transmit audio from this device to a bluetooth enabled speaker (etc.)
I tried with 3 devices and it wont pair with any. I think I got a defective unit.
EDIT: Company contacted me and shipped me a replacement, and it works great. I am using it my car and both calls and songs sound nice.
Big thanks to ThousandShores, they went extra step to make things right