|Item model number||IC-HS20|
|Hardware Platform||mac, pc, playstation_4|
|Operating System||Windows IOS|
|Item Weight||2.1 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.5 x 9.5 x 4.6 inches|
iClever 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headphones with Stand, Noise-canceling LED Light, Vibration Tuner
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Immersive 7.1 Surround Sound: Featuring USB 7.1 surround virtual sound and 50mm magnetic bass speakers, HS20 PC Gaming Headset allows gamers to experience an immersive 360-degree sound field that lets they hear what they can't see
- Superior Fit & Finish, Comfortable to Wear: This stereo headset featured skin friendly leather memory earmuffs, 30 degree adjustable padded headband, auto-Fit Headband. Our HS20 over the ear headset is personalized for all gamers, and skin-friendly leather earmuffs with inert sponge enables long-time comfortable wear with outstanding noise isolation simultaneously
- Folding, Noise-canceling boom MIC: Advanced stainless-steel hose microphone with arbitrary positioning, you can hear enemies sneaking around behind you, special ability cues, and adrenaline-pumping soundtracks the way they were meant to be heard
- With LED Light, Stand Provided: LED lights designed on earmuffs to highlight the atmosphere of gaming. Provided with a stand to place the gaming headset, tidy and clean
- High Compatibility: Our gaming headset highly compatibility any device with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/win8/Win10 and Mac OS9/Os x or higher system.For better playing experience and sound quality, please install iClever gaming headset surround sound drive http://www.iclever.com/uploads/Game-Headset-HS20.zip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Thousandshores Inc||JEECOO||VicTsingDirect||Daksing Electronics||Etekcity||NY TECH|
|Item Dimensions||—||6.5 x 7 x 3 in||7.2 x 16 x 2.5 in||8.9 x 8.78 x 4.41 in||9.5 x 10.6 x 4.5 in||3.94 x 6.89 x 8.46 in|
This iClever IC-HS20 Gaming Headset features 50mm magnetic bass speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs and deep, rumbling lows. The in-line amplifier puts you in control with quick access to independent game and chat volume controls and variable bass. The omni-directional microphone picks up your voice clearly without aligning the sound source.
- For better listening experience, please install iClever gaming software
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/Win7/win8/Win10 and Mac OS9/Os x or higher.
- MAC Generic Use (No Drivers) Remind to adjust audio output of your PC/Mac to Headset/Headphones/Other Modes
- Immersive 7.1 surround sound
- 50mm strong magnetic bass speakers
- Tilting omni-directional MIC for clear voice communication
- Quick and precise sound adjustment
- Adjustable headband suitable for all gamers with different head sizes
- Dedicated vibration button built for gorgeous gaming experience
- Colorful breathing LED light, amazing visual effect
- Provided with a stand to place the gaming headset, tidy and clean
- Driver diameter: Φ50mm
- Driver impedance: 32Ω
- Upgraded function: Vibration
- Sound effect: 7.1 simulated sound channels
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 97dB±3dB
- Output power: 20MW
- MIC impedance ≤2.2kΩ
- MIC Sensitivity: -37dB±3dB
- Wire length: 2.4m
1 x Gaming Headset
1 x Headset Stand
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is really nice on this one. It is better, to me, than a Turtle Beach X79 I've used. That is more closer to an entry level headset but this one is a way cheaper priced one. If I can get it to work on the XBone, it will be even more worth it.
Comes with a stand
Easy to use
May not work with Xbox One
This is a nice headset for the money that I don't think you can get with a "name brand" and it sounds better (to me; this is unfortunately/fortunately subjective).
Out of the box, there were issues. There was (as other reviewers have mentioned) a slight intermittent buzzing in the right earpiece. It's not something you can hear all the time, but if you wear your headphones often then you'll hear it during quiet moments or breaks in the music. Despite that, I grew to love this headset. The earphones are cushy, the band is soft and fits well on your head (quite a feat, since my noggin is on the large side) and the sound quality for both mic and earphones appeared to be good.
As you can see, I loved this headset at first. I've even gotten used to the buzzing during the two months I've had it. I genuinely felt that the headset's comfort made up for it, as long as everything else worked well.
I'm sure you can see where this is going.
Yesterday, after only two months of use (no drops, no abuse, just everyday wear) the left side of the set went out. There is a *very* faint bit of sound, but nothing else. If you want to hear it, you have to turn the headset up full blast--which leads to deafening sound in the right ear.
In short, they're completely borked. After two months.
This wouldn't be thrilling even from a cheapo headset, but when my dollar store set lasts longer than the $40 price point swanky headphones my wife bought me, there's something wrong. Personally, I hope that this is a solitary incident, and I'm hoping to hear back from their customer support to see if there's anything they can do to help, but at this point I truly feel the cons far outweigh the pros.
There are a number of other headsets you can get for at or below this pricepoint that I feel are a much better investment.
First off, this headset is VERY comfortable. It's the most comfortable headset I've worn in the past number of years and I've wore all types of gaming headsets to casual headsets.
The sound is quite good for the price.
The complementary headset rest is a good thought.
HOWEVER, now on to the most disturbing and annoying part about this headset: The frickin BUZZING IN THE RIGHT EAR!!!
When you play something, it gets a bit faint, but I can still hear it. When I play games, when things get quiet, I can hear the buzzing! When nothing is playing, the buzzing is RIDICULOUS! It goes on and off in a pattern. If it was constantly buzzing, then people would actually notice it less. But it's going in a pattern! I've already requested and tested TWO of these headphones and BOTH do the same! WHAAAAAAAAAAT!
I don't know what it is. It could be the quality control or perhaps I got two of the lemons all together...
Bc it works with USB and not aux port, you're limited on hooking up to your computer. Mine does have a soft noise in the background when the music/sound output is quiet, which is a bit annoying. (sounds a little like the searching Droid on Hoth, in the Empire strikes back). Otherwise, it gets drowned it at times. The 3d sound is also done through the software you need to download, which I think prevented movies from going full screen, bc it forced the Taskbar to stay visible.
Most recent customer reviews
The built Quality is really good it doesn't feel like they will snap and the cable is very long as well!Read more