- Size (LWH): 2.75 inches, 7.5 inches, 3 inches
- Weight: 14.08 ounces
iClooly Phone Handset and Sync Stand for iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, and Other Wireless Phones with 3.5 mm Headphone Jack
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- New way of using your mobile phone at home and office
- Compatible with iPhone 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, iPod Touch Models (for Skype Calls) and other wireless phones with 3.5 mm headphone plugs
- Able to connect iPhone data/charging cable while phone is in place
- No pairing required and provides high clarity
- Watch a screen while you are talking on the phone
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The surface, which is a black sticker, grips the iPhone nicely so it does not budge - I also have a vinyl padded skin on mine so it grips even better. The clip on the side holds the cord in place and the jack is wedged between the iPhone and top so that during use there is NO way for the jack to come loose. Very nice feature.
The clarity of the handset is top-notch....at first. No one knew I was on a handset except for those who could guess because they couldn't hear background noise. It was fabulous. The handset was comfortable on my ear and was easy to hold against my shoulder and ear to go hands-free. The cord could have been longer though.
The one improvement I would have liked to see, aside from a longer cord, is a heavier base - one accidental pull or stretch of the cord and the whole stand comes with it.
The reason I am torn about this item is because nine days into using it, the handset no longer worked properly. That is, I could faintly hear the caller and they almost could NOT hear me. I played around with wiggling the jack but to no avail. I am thinking that maybe I got a defective unit but I am not sure if I want to go through it again in case it happens again.
I suggest that if you are game to take a chance, go for it and see how long it lasts for you...like i said, it may have been the random single defective unit - when you mass produce something, this is bound to happen eventually.
Great visual appeal as I removed the iClooly from the box and then ... discovered I can't use it if I keep my iPhone 4S in its "Speck Candy Shell Case". Though I tried every which way to make it work, the handset doesn't plug into the phone securely unless I remove the case. That's not really an option for me but I am actually tempted to look for a case that allows me to use this product (assuming there is such a thing).
Incidentally, I did take my phone out of the case to test this handset just to see if it would be worth the trouble of trying to make it work out and I really do think it is. Sound quality for calls was vastly improved and the handset is light enough to be comfortable (both handheld and cradled) but not so light as to feel insubstantial/cheap.
Any suggestions for a durable yet compatible 4S phone case are welcomed!
1. The sound quality is great on both ends. Most of my family and friends have no idea when I am using this handset and when I am talking to them through my iPhone.
2. It is lightweight and portable so I can easily carry it around my house while on the phone. I especially like that I don't have to carry the stand with me and can pocket my iPhone will using the handheld portion to chat.
1. The biggest draw back to this product is that when I placed my iPhone on the "non-stick, will hold your iPhone without it sliding around by not cause damage" surface of the holder, it stuck like some sort of gorilla glue product! I was afraid I was going to break my iPhone's cover in two just to get it off! I have fixed this problem by placing a sticker over this part of the holder, but it is still a big annoyance for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This looked nifty but got old fast. The product was fine but not really worth buying again.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
Seemed okay, but my friends say I sound tinny and ask me to stop using it. oh well.Published 21 months ago by Linda Freeman
Remember the time when you felt more civilized - holding a true phone handset cradle that actually fit your face? Read morePublished 22 months ago by TheGadgetNerd
Cool idea. Bought this for a senior citizen for his cell phone so it could behave like a land line phone. Worked well but maybe its the operator. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Amazon Customer
Cool item. Speaker and mic quality are substandard. Sound quality on the receiving and transmitting ends are pitiful. Read morePublished on July 14, 2014 by LA Roots
Got this for my desk at work and had client mention that my voice sounded really robotic when I used it. Not recommended.Published on April 14, 2014 by E. Harris