iConvert Scanner for iPad Tablet
|Price:||$87.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with 30 pin connector iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2 and iPad tablets
- Quick and simple way to scan documents to JPEG files
- Saves photos and important documents directly to your iPad tablet
- Adjustable feeder adjusts 2" to 8½" wide to fit many sizes, from small photos to full-size documents
- Compact size for easy transport
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iConvert Scanner for your iPhone or iPad Tablet. Note that you have too many piles of receipts, bills and other paper documents. Tame the paperwork jungle in your life by getting a scanner for your iPad® tablet. Our iConvert® Scanner captures sharp, detailed JPEG images and saves them directly to the photos folder of your iPad or iPad 2 tablet. Receipts and photos and memos, oh my! The iConvert Scanner will help you put order to-and prevent you from permanently losing-all the many types of documents in your world. At home, it lets you save family photos, genealogy records, greeting cards, recipes and children's artwork. At the office, you can archive meeting notes, resumes, renderings and signed contracts. While traveling, the scanner is perfect for digitizing receipts, expense sheets, and business cards. This compact scanner fits easily in your briefcase or backpack, measuring 12.1"w x 4.4"d x 2.8"h and weighing just 1.44 lbs. Don't risk accuracy by simply "photographing" your important documents. Cameras are great at taking pictures of people, places and things. They're NOT the best choice for capturing detailed images of documents. Using a scanner ensures that you'll be able to read every letter and number on your receipt and see every tiny detail in a photo or drawing. Shooting a document up close with a camera also frequently introduces distorted angles and unequal sharpness across the photos. By sending your document through a feed scanner, your image is perfect. iPad not included. iPad, iTunes and iCloud are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. "Made for iPad" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPad and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
Top customer reviews
Likes: Integration with iPad and iOS is very good. Once you install the app I had very minor issue with it.
1. Without the sleeve, it is very difficult to scan pictures (small size)
2. Scanner rollers gets slippery after scanning 100 + pictures
3. Cleaning the rollers (procedure came with the product) does not fix the problems
4. iOS app gets slower and slower if you go past 200 + pictures
1. Modify the app to automatically save (rather than asking/message or confirming save to the iPhoto)
2. Provide additional sleeve(s) for different size pictures
3. Some sort of tray in the back to hold the pictures when they come out
4. Include or provide attachment options with iPhone/iPad (9 pin connector)
I unpacked and hooked up this scanner. I knew after the first scan I had made a mistake. It could not keep the paper straight, and the scan was not of the quality I would expect. I'm not looking for super high quality here ... I am just looking for something that I can take with me on the road that has decent scanning capability. The ability to scan directly to my ipad would be a big plus. But this scanner fell far short of expectations.
I was taken in when I saw it in use by a colleague