|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.4 x 10.9 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||T8|
|Manufacturer Part Number||T8|
iCraze Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop (Black)
|Price:||$44.99 + $4.99 shipping|
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made by aluminum alloy - ultra light and strong
- Silent built-in fans - cool your laptop on USB power
- Patented joint locking design to fit virtually any angles and positions
- Highly functional with multiple uses. Easy storage and portability. It weights 5 pounds and can support up to 30 pounds capacity.
- The extraordinary locking button that can be set in full 360 degree angles to fit any body position, even laidback on your bed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Need a multifunctional laptop workstation? Or a TV tray for food / snack? Even a bed tray desk to enjoy your breakfast? We have them all cover. This adjustable VENTED aluminum laptop notebook table features air vented cavities design which reduce overheating on your laptop / notebook. The extraordinary locking button that can be set in full 360 degree angles to fit any body position, even laidback on your bed. Just hold the button on the joints, change the position, and release the button to lock it in place. Grooved table surface to prevent slippage, and collapsible frame for easy storage and carrying. Wrist guard added extra comfort. It weights 5 pounds and can support up to 30 pounds capacity.
Compare to similar items
This item iCraze Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop (Black)
|Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Super Deal||Amazon.com||Back Pain Help||Superjare Direct|
|Color||Black Vented||Black||Raspberry Pink||Beige|
|Item Dimensions||10.9 x 17.4 x 2.4 in||19.5 x 11.25 x 22 in||24.24 x 2.5 x 13.2 in||11.8 x 20.5 x 12.6 in|
Top Customer Reviews
So while I definitely can understand people complaining about
a) having to remove your laptop and use two hands while adjusting
b) the thing always being slightly wobbly,
After intensive research, I did not find any alternatives that are either made of stronger material, or that are easier to adjust, while offering everything this model offers.
Using this particular model of lapdesks has the advantage of versatility, and if that's your priority, you'll have to accept them for what they are. You can place them on the desk to hold books open and reading without hurting your neck, use it on the floor with your legs under, or use it as a stand next to your desk if you rarely need your computer while studying and want to save desk space.
And wobbliness or no, I have never experienced any accidents (joints giving way and my laptop dropping etc) with these stands, during 5 years I used them.
To repeat myself, as these particular model of lapdesks are the most versatile ones in the market, and this particular product is as cheap as it'll ever get, I'd still recommend it without qualms.
PS: The fans work just fine, though if I really needed cooling, I'd definitely go for a more powerful alternative.
The legs are similar - Metal aluminum but the ICraze has plastic caps that house the buttons you push down to bend the legs.
The tops are not similar - This is a plastic top and while in the photos above their are blue clips to hold the IPad. These are black. While they work, the clips are plastic and the mechanism to move the clips is plastic as well. The plastic top has metal screws that connect the plastic to the gears on the side. The Furinno top is aluminum and I think a bit better made and larger in length.
However, that being said. this plastic top is still pretty sturdy. I bought this to hold a keyboard so I can stand and type. Works great for that! And I set my heavy Asus Gamer laptop (7.5lb) on this to test it out. The ICraze took the weight fine and was stable while typing. They say it could hold 30 pounds. I think it reasonably could hold 15 considering the plastic parts and have a long life.
So I got this through the Amazon market at around $37 and I feel like I am getting what I paid for. The Furinno costs around $20 more.
As for color, what you see on the screen is pretty much what you are getting. The red is a Christmas red.
I think if you have reasonable expectations of this product, you'll find it a decent buy. I'll update if anything changes in my use of this.
Note: One thing I did notice in the description of this item, they do advertise it as Aluminum Alloy. That is definitely only the legs of this model. And, I don't believe that this could hold a 17" laptop like advertised. My laptop is 15" and it covered the whole top from edge to edge.
- LOVE that it's ultra lightweight
- It is the perfect size for my Toshiba Satellite , haven't tried it with the thicker dell but for the Toshiba it's just great
- I have a larger laptop and it fits perfect with some space to spare (an inch or two to spare on the side)
-It's made of aluminium so it's tough and durable!
- The black vented lap desk comes with a little side tray that attaches easily and effortlessly for your mouse and the plus in that is you don't even need a mouse pad with it but I do choose to use one.
- The table section has enough of a ledge to keep the laptop from sliding off even when the desk part is on an angle BUT they have provided you with two slip on clips for added non-slip/ to accommodate thicker laptops.
- This desk does have two fans and they seem decent enough quality. They are extremely silent and do a great job keeping my laptop cool as a cucumber while playing a cpu/gpu intensive game like Rift. Normally an expensive fan would be needed to play this game while on a desk BUT your laptop is supported in the air with clear and easy air flow, no wood or stone desk suffocating your pc so the fans on the desk are more than enough to please any gamer. Now, if you have a dinosaur of a laptop and are trying to play system intensive games...this won't be ideal for you as most likely your laptop is not up to par and barely qualifies to play such games so expect your laptop to run beyond HOT - there is no fix for "old" laptop outside of getting a new one sadly.
- I adore I get the option of turning the fans on or off with a flick of a switch. Facing the user and under the table top is a little black on/off switch. Also, there is a usb cable that attaches to your laptop for a power source, it is removable so it's not dangling under your table if you aren't using it.
- The legs on the desk move in the most incredible ways. There is no angle these little suckers can't move AND they can be positioned differently from each other to literally accommodate any angle/incline/decline. There are times when I have one leg positioned one way and the other leg positioned on another angle to offer me stability on strange inclines. Sometimes I am on a surface where the right side of the laptop is lower than the left and this laptop is the answer...stability on every angle for me.
- This lap desk doesn't really jiggle or shake, I mean if you kick it or hit it it will but it never tips over (anything tips over with enough force though), it's never come close to it thank goodness.
- It folds up very, very thin. I can slip this under anything and no one would really see it it's so thin. Under the bed, under the couch even. It's not bulky one bit.
- I wish the side tray mouse pad was a tad bit bigger, it is more than enough for me in the time I have used this lap desk but I like having roaming space.
- The aluminum legs have plastic joints, I am unsure if this plastic is a cover for the aluminium or if indeed it is plastic. It seems like a hard plastic but I just have bad luck with plastic altogether. I am a bit worried it will break in the future.
- I am a woman with long nails and the buttons on each leg to adjust it give me a bit of a hard time. They are sometimes difficult to press when only my nail tip can reach the button to press it. Some times my nail bend in a hurtful way, other times my nail just breaks so I've started using small things made of metal to press the buttons in for me.
Over all I love this desk and am extremely pleased with it on every front. It's lightweight and stable, easy on the eyes and just looks cool! Anything that allows me to use my laptop comfortably on the floor or in bed, sitting up leaning against the wall or on the sofa, in a chair or anywhere else is amazing to me. One of my best purchases to date! If this broke tomorrow I would order another the very same day I am so pleased with this. 15 out of 10 thumbs up from me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Con: 1. the positions of rotation-enable push button are the same, which makes it very awkward to change configuration.Read more