Consider these available items
iDGLAX iDG-787 LCD LED Video Multi-Media Mini Portable Projector 1200 Lumens for Home Theater Movie Night Video Games HD Ready
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Hardware Interface||VGA, AV Port, USB, HDMI, Secure Digital Card|
|Display Resolution||640 x 480|
|Item Weight||1.54 Pounds|
|Image Contrast Ratio||800:1|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A Great Experience For Home Theater Movie Nights & Game. For example, Wii game, like golf, tennis, fit etc, works with game consoles:PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii etc. Easy connection to a PC.
- Native Resolution 640x480, Compatible with 1080i/p, Aspect Ratio 16:9/4:3, Contrast: 800:1, 1200 Lumens（40 ANSI）.
- LED Lamp with an average life of more than 20000 hours.No Bulb To Replace.LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION, HIGH QUALITY, WORKING ALL NIGHT, DON'T NEED TO SHUTDOWN FOR COOLING AFTER JUST 1 OR 2 HOURS WORK.
- 2 built-in speakers, no need for external speakers. Image Size 30"-100" diagonal,Throw Distance 49.21-157.48 inches.
- Inputs jack: HDMI, VGA, AV, AUDIO OUT,USB,SD This projector is not recommended for use in a large conference/church/class room with bright lights on or during the day time. Warranty and service support in TX,US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
iDGLAX iDG-787 Portable Home Theater LED Movie Projector
- A Perfect backyard entertainment for movie night and home theater room,Great for your gaming .
- Movie,matches,games,TV,no matter what you want to play,you only need take a few minutes to set up it,iDGLAX iDG-787 Projector will give you an unexpected experience.
- Portable size, easy to operate with multi functions.
- AV\VGA\USB\SD\HDMI ports which make it possible to connect TV,desktop, notebook, tablet, DVD, WII, XBOX game machine, MP5, digital camera to iDG-787 projector.
- A Great Experience For Home Theater Movie in completely DARK NIGHT!
- Big projection screen, image size: 30"-100". which can make you enjoy MAX screen experience.
- Portable mini size is suitable for camping, travel, and outdoor.
- iDGLAX 787 video projector in richer colors efficiency native 800x480 resolution.
- works with Wii, PS2, PS3, Xbox, etc ,enjoy game like golf, tennis, fits etc.
- works with Smart phones & iPhone (Notice: You need to purchase a HDMI ADAPTER separately)
- works with USB Flash Drive, SD Card to play Videos, Musics, Pictures etc.
- Comes with 2 powerful built-in speakers.
- Low energy consumption，high quality, CAN work all night CONTINUOUSLY, DO NOT need to shutdown for cooling after just 1 or 2 hours work.
- This mini projector can work with iPad or smartphone, but it needs a HDMI adapter.
- To connect the mini projector with PC/Laptop, for more clear image. please adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768.
- Not recommended for PPT or business presentation, ideal for home theater,movies and video game use. Please use it in dark environment.
- External Speaker required if you use a VGA cord to connect projector while watching videos, VGA cable can NOT transmit audio signal.
- Remove the remote to the back of the projector's IR receiver.
- The USB port only support USB flash drive, DO NOT support cord connection and data transfer.
- Because of dolby copyright, the projector do not support related audio decoding.
- Image system: TFT LCD
- Brightness:1200 LUX Lumens (40 ANSI Lumens)
- Native Resolution:640*480
- Aspect Ratio 16:9/4:3
- Contrast: 800:1
- Special function: Keystone Correction ±15° manual
- Focus: Manual
- Projection mode: Front Projection
- Audio output: Vp-p=1V
- Video input:USB/SD/AV/HDMI/VGA
- Language: English, Polski, Russian, Deutsch,Spanish, Czech, etc 23kinds of language.
- Power supply: DC 12V,3.8A
- Power consumption:39W (MAX)
- Built-in Speakers: 8Ω2W*2
- 1x User manual
- 1x Power adapter
- 1x 3 in 1 AV cable
- 1x Remote control
- 1 x Projector
Big projection screen, image size: 30"-100",which can make you enjoy MAX screen experience.
Portable mini size is very suitable for camping, travel, and outdoor.
Long lamp life , projector without playing allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 20,000 hours
Simple setup and control; just plug & play your game, videos, and pictures etc.
HIGH BRIGHTNESS = BETTER PICTURE
Much brighter than other same conditions home projector
MULTIPLE INTERFACE=UNLIMITED EQUIPMENT
iDG-787 Projector has HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, SD Card port, which allows you to use it with Laptop, PCs, TV Box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chrome Book, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video), iPad, iPhone, Android Smart phones ( Wireless HDMI Dongle not included).
ENHANCED COOLING = FAN SYSTEM
With the 2 Ball Bearing fans and advanced cooling system, you don't need to worry about the noise and heat. This helps prolonging the service year of your purchase and reducing maintenance.
Compare with similar items
1.If you can't get a clear image.
(1)Turn the lens clockwise or anticlockwise slightly to get the image clear.
(2)If it is still not clear on the the upper half or the lower part of the image, we need adjust it by Keystone.
(3)Keystone is on the below of the projector interface, please turn it slightly till the full image becomes clear.
(4)Please attention that the image will not be clear no matter excessive correction to the left or right.
2.This mini projector can work with iPad or smartphone, but it needs a wireless HDMI adapter.
3.To connect the mini projector with PC/Laptop, for more clear image. please adjust the PC/laptop display resolution to 800*600 or 1024*768.
4. Not recommended for PPT or business presentation, ideal for home theater,movies and video game use. Please use it in dark environment.
Low energy consumption，high quality, CAN work all night CONTINUOUSLY, DO NOT need to shutdown for cooling after just 1 or 2 hours work.
Image system: TFT LCD
Special function: Keystone Correction ±15° manual
Projection mode: Front Projection
Audio output: Vp-p=1V
Language: English, Polski, Russian, Deutsch,Spanish, Czech, etc 23kinds of language.
Power supply: DC 12V,3.8A
Power consumption:39W (MAX)
Built-in Speakers: 8Ω2W*2
Notice: because of dolby copyright, the projector do not support related audio decoding.
1x User manual
1x Power adapter
1x 3 in 1 AV cable
1x Remote control
1 x Projector
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- high image quality
- adjustable distance and size. For your reference, my wall is about 250cm*260cm (8'2'' * 8'6''), so you can see the image can be rather small or pretty large, 16:9, or 4:3
- it provides optical keystone, so the picture can always be rectangular instead of trapezoid
- remote control, which is really convenient when you sit a bit far away
- It does not come with an HDMI cable, so you would need to buy it if you want to connect it to your PC. But you can always get an HDMI cable for under 5 bucks on Amazon, so it is not a big deal.
I'm not sure how long it will last, but it seems sturdy.
So, delivery was quick and it was packaged well, no concerns there. Like other reviewers have said, the directions that come with the projector are a joke, so you will have to figure it out on your own, but it's pretty simple technology, so not too much of a concern. The cons: like everyone says, the fan is super loud. But I just plug external speakers into it and at the usual volume I use, the fan noise is drowned out. I wouldn't rely on the speaker sound of the actual projector--it's way quiet! Another issue is that the height doesn't easily adjust. There's a tiny knob on the bottom that unscrews to lift the projector, but it's not super accurate or stable. I'm constantly readjusting this thing whenever I turn it on and off. The picture quality is decent. We use an Amazon Firestick with the projector and have no issues seeing words when choosing a movie on Netflix or finding a YouTube video. Another con is if you plan on plugging your phone into this device through the USB it doesn't work. You need an Apple TV or Firestick to pair it with.
As for the pros- it's really quite decent for the price. My friends and I just don't expect high quality and then we're not disappointed. If you're a projector novice like me, and are on a budget, this little projector will meet your needs. It's fun to watch movies on and once you get past the fan noise by using speakers, figure out how to operate it, and realize you'll have to readjust the image every time you use it, it's definitely worth the cost.
One other thing to be aware of is the company who sells it will harass you until you write a review. I literally got emails, phone calls, and text messages for weeks!
Update: contacted promptly after writing review and was offered a replacement unit for shipping cost. This is a generous offer after a year of use, and I'll probably take it, however, I will still improve the led driver circuit to control heat better. As it is, one failed component in the current regulation leads to rapid "runaway", making dangerous waste heat. The diode threw off enough heat to melt and burn insulation on the negative leads. This could obviously become a fire hazard, in addition to the shorter-than-advertised life of the "bulb".
These problems are endemic to imported home electronics. Remember, the CE standard is essentially meaningless for real-world product safety. UL is better, but very seldom met by inexpensive component manufacturers. Be careful, folks. Check your smoke detectors regularly!