|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Item model number||IDEV0002ANP5|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||E26|
|Special Features||Customizable LED light ring|
|Usage||Indoor Use Only|
|Included Components||IDevice Socket, Installation & Setup Instructions|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
IDEVICES IDEV0002ANP5 Socket-Wi-Fi Light Bulb Adapter Works with HomeKit, Amazon Alexa & The Google Assistant, Small
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.48 x 2.93 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- REMOTE ACCESS: Control and monitor your lights with the iDevices Socket from anywhere, no hub required
- DIMMING CAPABILITY: Works with standard Edison style bulbs up to 60 watts. Supports LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs. Dimming feature requires dimmable bulb. Socket is compatible with all standard light bulbs with a minimum lamp harp size of 8.5 inches
- SCHEDULING: Create unlimited schedules to turn on an off your electronics based on your daily routine. Create a Scene to turn on multiple devices with one command
- EASY SETUP: Download the iDevices Connected app, screw in the Socket, scan the unique code. No need to enter Wi-Fi network information.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make the everyday things in your home extraordinary with iDevices
Use your voice
The iDevices Socket works with Siri, Alexa and the Google Assistant, allowing you to control your home with the power of your voice.
Control from anywhere
With the iDevices Connected app, you can control and monitor your lights from anywhere.
Personalized to your routine
Schedule your lights to your daily and weekly routine and set scenes that fit your lifestyle.
Create the perfect ambiance
Use Socket’s unique color ring to create dynamic, low-light environments to add personalized color to fit any moment.
|iDevices Socket||iDevices Switch||iDevices Outdoor Switch||iDevices Wall Switch||iDevices Wall Outlet||iDevices Dimmer Switch|
|Wi-Fi & Bluetooth-enabled||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Alexa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Apple HomeKit||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with the Google Assistant||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Works with Android||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|No hub required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote access, scenes, & scheduling||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Customizable LED night light||✓||✓||-||✓||✓||✓|
iDevices Socket Requirements.
- Home Wi-Fi network
- Free iDevices Connected app
- HomeKit requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 8.1 or later
- If you have an Apple TV, iPad, or HomePd, you can use Siri voice commands when you're away from home
- Supports Android devices with 4.3 or later.
- For use in U.S. and Canada only
iDevices Connected App
Everything you love about your home, in one app
Connecting your home shouldn't be intimidating. The iDevices Connected app takes out the stress and makes it as simple as possible to control your home from anywhere.
- Control any HomeKit compatible product
- Create custom schedules & scenes
- Customizable to your routine
- Access & control from anywhere
- Available on the App Store or Google Play
Compare with similar items
Using Apple HomeKit technology, the iDevices Socket allows you to control the power and brightness of any standard light bulb through Siri, Amazon Alexa, or an Android device. Use the free iDevices Connected app to create schedules for your iDevices Socket based on your daily routine, and transform entire rooms with customizable color LEDs. For example, "Goodnight, Alexa” might turn off or change the brightness of the lamps in your home. The iDevices Socket works with standard Edison bulbs up to 60 watts and supports LED, CFL, incandescent, and halogen bulbs. Our dimming feature does require a dimmable bulb.