iDofit Knee Sleeves Support & Compression for Weightlifting, Powerlifting - Joint Pain Relief, Arthritis & Injury Recovery - Neoprene Knee Brace Knee Support for Squats, Running & Gym Workout
|Price:||$17.79 - $19.79|
- YOUR SECRET WEAPON FOR YOUR WEAK KNEE - iDofit knee compression sleeves are made of 5mm CR Neoprene(the best material in market), can provides maximum compression and support but more dexterity than 7mm. with the exclusive reinforced sewing technology, our knee sleeves are designed to last. Wearing our knee support sleeves, you can hit heavier weights, higher reps, and more intensity. Experience new personal records while reducing or eliminating knee pain.
- THE LAST KNEE SLEEVES YOU’LL EVER NEED - Unlike other brands sell as a single knee sleeve, iDofit knee sleeves sold as a pair of 2, you will get 2 knee sleeves. You can definitely use the iDofit Neoprene knee brace for every sport or activity you desire. No-slip design of inner layer provides optimum stability, keep your knee sleeves stay tight and snug during your whole workout. It is perfect for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Running, Basketball, Wrestling, Strength Training and much more.
- FREE REPLACEMENT OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Check the sizing chart before placing your order. If you have any issues regarding our knee sleeves support, before complaining to Amazon, please reach out to us directly via an amazon message and allow us to solve any issues may you have. All products we sell with a 100% money back guarantee, and please do not worry about shipping the product back as we wouldn't want you to go through the hassle, so you can order right now with complete confidence.
- SUPERIOR GRIP WITHOUT THE SLIP - We know that everyone fears the dreaded "roll" of a knee sleeves that doesn't fit right, but with iDofit, you won't have to worry. The inner layer is premium anti-slip fabric, lock the compression knee sleeves in place during intense activities. Just take a quick look at our sizing chart (picture 5), and pick the best one for you. Best of all, you're buying risk free no matter what.
- THERAPEUTIC 3-D DESIGN - Unique 3-D reinforced stitching to provides superior mobility, comfort and durability, perfect fit without itchiness or discomfort, allowing for hours of continuous use, ultra-snug fit that retains its shape after multiple wear and washes.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SOLD AS A PAIR OF 2, YOU WILL GET 2 KNEE SLEEVES SUPPORT AT SINGLE PRICE - PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR CORRECT SIZE
iDofit Knee Compression Sleeves Designed to Increase Your Performance While Protecting Your Knees.
Injury Prevention and Recovery Rehabiliation: If you do any kind of sport that requires heavy use of your legs like weight lifting, running, skiing, basketball, baseball, etc. then you know how hard it can be on your knees. iDofit knee sleeves support were made with the high- performance athlete in mind.
Excellent Compression and Support: We made this knee sleeve brace with the best 5mm Neoprene available. This means that you get top-of-the- line support as well as ease of movement. Other knee brace sleeves are either too flimsy to offer any measurable support OR they are so thick that you can barely bend your knees at all.
Built to Last: High quality neoprene material will withstand countless number of washes. The last knee sleeves you'll ever need.
We know what compression knee sleeves you need, try now and get your brand new knee sleeve brace from iDofit.
5 SIZES NOW AVAILABLE:
Measure 7" below kneecap(the max circumference of your calf), we advise you to buy larger size if you are at the upper limit.
Small (11.2 - 12.2" / 28.5 - 31CM)
Medium (12.2 – 13.7" / 31 - 34.8CM)
Large (13.7 - 15.2" / 34.8 - 38.6CM)
X-Large (15.2 – 16.7" / 38.6 - 42.4CM)
XX-Large (16.7 - 18.2" / 42.4 – 46.2CM)
Please do not wear over any open wounds, or if you're susceptible to dermatitis or allergic to Neoprene.
Test product first is you are unsure, If you develop a rash discontinue use immediately.
New Neoprene often has something similar to a "wetsuit smell". Don't worry, this will dissipate over a short time by washing and normal exposure to air.
Here are some tips to keep your knee sleeves working for you for long time:
Wipe with wet sponge or towel
Do not spin, air dry only
Do not bleach
Do not soak
Do not iron
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This item was delivered rather fast and on time 👍 In my book.
The quality on this item is outstanding and the durability appears to be excellent.
Real world test:
Tested with very heavy squats, Romanian dead lifts, front squats, and deadlifts. The product far exceeded my expectations.
The product is 5 stars for sure and the price can't be beat.
UPDATE: I ordered the size XL and it was too big, so we are giving up on this product. What is interesting, for a fee of around $7 I am able to return the size XL, but still can't return the size L. I have contacted the seller, so am waiting to hear their explanation on the reason why one size is returnable and not the other!
I will repeat the product is a heavy weight Neoprene and would have been great if they were shaped a little differently.
The knee sleeves itself seem well-made, durable. I just received my medium sized pair and haven't exercised with them as of yet, but I suspect it to hold up well. I did try it on and liked the compression (it wasn't too loose which is good). My only complaint is that they're longer than I expected, but I guess that's just my own personal preference.
Like most neoprene products, they're not super breathable so after 30 minutes of crossfit they can get pretty sweaty, I just drop them around the ankles for a while to dry out. Another great plus - these are well made with extra stitching at key points. Not bad for an inexpensive product. I originally got the extra-large size by following the sizing chart and measuring my calf. I think I measured the wrong calf (the one where I tore my Achilles tendon, which is a few inches smaller than my other calf. The first pair were fine, but I wanted a tighter fit so I emailed the seller and they sent me another pair, basically for free, a size smaller. They told me to just keep the first pair. Pretty great customer service if you ask me.
If you're looking for a low cost solution for creaky knees or just want some extra support, these will do the trick.
The fit is just right for me but I do have smaller calves. If you have bigger calves or are an athlete, go up a size.
My workouts have gotten so much better. Thanks iDoFit!