- Brand Name: Amphony
- Model Number: iFinity Bundle 2 Black
- Speaker Connectivity: Wireless
iFinity Wireless Indoor/Outdoor Speaker - Set with 2 speakers, 2 x 80 Watts, very heavy duty speakers, water resistant, up to 600 ft range, better-than Bluetooth Digital Wireless, with iPhone cradle
|Price:||$159.00 + $25.00 shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- PLENTY OF POWER: These heavy-duty wireless speakers work great in large spaces. You can crank them up without the speakers clipping or distorting. The built-in power amplifiers excel in listening tests and offer ultra-low distortion even at ear-splitting volume.
- SUPER RUGGED: The speakers have a massive enclosure that does not rattle even under extreme conditions. The water-resistant design makes these speakers a perfect choice for indoor as well as outdoor venues.
- EXTENDED WIRELESS RANGE: The wireless signal can travel for up to 600 ft. It can go through walls and ceilings and is highly robust against interference from other wireless devices thanks to a sophisticated frequency hopping scheme.
- SUPERIOR TO BLUETOOTH: The music is transmitted uncompressed to each speaker. As a result, you'll get better sound quality than Bluetooth. Unlike Bluetooth speakers, you don't have to string a speaker cable between the two speakers. Just place each speaker wherever you want.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE: 100% Risk-free 1-year Manufacturer Warranty with responsive easy-to-reach Customer Service Support and 30-Day no-hassle Return Policy
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The iFinity wireless speakers let you enjoy your music and movie soundtrack in every room of your house and on your patio or swimming pool without a big cabling project.
Music is streamed wireless without audio compression from the iFinity transmitter to up to four wireless speakers per transmitter throughout your home. Two efficient ultra-low-distortion power amplifiers inside the speaker (bi amplifier) drive the woofer and tweeter. The internal amplifiers provide 80 Watts of clean RMS power without breaking a sweat. Shake your ground with the speaker‘s deep bass response and enjoy crystal-clear highs.
This bundle includes two wireless speakers and one iFinity transmitter. Buy additional speakers when you need them.
Unlike Bluetooth, music is sent wireless at full CD quality up to 600 ft away without audio compression to up to four wireless devices throughout your home. The transmitter connects to line-level audio outputs, amplified speaker outputs and also has cradle to plug in your iPod or iPhone.
Each wireless speaker is paired with a transmitter with the simple push of a button and is highly resistant to interference from other wireless devices by using adaptive frequency hopping and advanced error correction.
- Amplifier: Bi amplification, two separate Class-D amplifiers
- Power: 80 Watts RMS
- Drivers: 5" woofer, 1" tweeter
- Crossover: Active
- Frequency response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- THD: 0.06% @ 50 Watts
- Efficiency: 91%
- Max. no. of speakers: 4
- Size: 8.5" (H) x 8.5" (W) x 8.5" (D)
- Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Standby power: < 3 Watts
- Audio transmission: Digital, uncompressed, adaptive FHSS
- Range: max. 600' line of sight, 150' through walls
- Size: 4.5" x 3.5" x 1.3"
- Audio inputs: Loudspeaker cable input, 3.5 mm line input, iPod cradle
Top Customer Reviews
1) The least expensive Sonos speaker costs $199 each and thus 2 speakers plus a bridge would have cost me $450. The Amphony comes with 2 speakers and a transmitter and I got is for less than $300.
2) Note that I did test the Sonos at a friend's house before I got the Amphony. He has the Play:3 speaker which is quite a bit more expensive than the Play:1. I found the sound quality of the Amphony speakers to match if the Sonos speaker and even be slightly crisper than the Sonos. Both the Sonos and the Amphony speakers have digital amps for each driver and an active crossover. I would compare the Amphony speakers in terms of size and wattage to the Sonos Play:5 speakers. Mind you the Play 5 speakers cost $400 each so I would have to fork out over $800 for the pair. I haven't compared the sound qualty of the Amphony to the Play:5 but I don't think that the Play:5 would surpass the Amphony so much to make it worth spending 3 times the amount of money.
3) I can take the Amphony speakers outside my house and won't have to worry that a slight rain shower will damage the speakers. The speakers are fairly massive and are made to be rain resistant. I wouldn't recommend leaving them in the rain permanently but nonetheless they give me piece of mind.
4) The Amphony transmitter unlike the Sonos bridge can take pretty much any audio input, not just streaming audio. To play music from my iPhone, I can just dock it in the cradle of the transmitter without having to buy a separate dock from Sonos. While the transmitter looks like a dedicated iPod dock, it does accept audio from any source and even amplified speaker outputs which I like.
5) I found the range of the transmitter unit to be very good. It has no problem sending the audio from my basement to my atic through several walls. I don't think that it can match the range of the Sonos but in my opinion the transmitter range is more than adequate for a single house. Also, the speakers aren't affected by my wireless network.
6) The Amphony speakers are plug and play. Unlike Sonos, I don't have to fiddle with all kinds of network settings. Just plug in the transmitter and speakers, push a pairing button and out comes the music. The speakers also have controls to adjust the sound.
7) Amphony specifies these speakers to deliver 80 Watts of music. I have no way of objectively verifying this claim but in my opinion this spec is probably true. They do get REALLY loud. Loud enough to disturb my neighbors. I think that is a big plus if I was to use them outside the house given the amount of noise outside.
During my research I also found another company: Soundcast which makes similar outdoor speakers but their least expensive speaker sells for more than $600 a piece. So everything considered the Amphony is my clear favorite. In fact I am planning to buy another set next summer.
update: I hired a Audio professional who tried to correct the sound interruption problem but the system is a miserable failure. I then decided to try and use the speakers in my office and on day two of using them, one of the speakers will no longer turn on. Seller claims they are made in Germany! I'm surprised by the poor build quality and what a terrible waste of money. Do yourself a favor and run from this product.
I've used them outdoors with great reception (there is a smart pairing mechanism, eliminating interference from other electronics). I'm using them right now in the kitchen while I'm in the living room, hooked up to my laptop.
The transmitter is small and portable with multiple audio inputs, so I've connected it to my laptop, cell phone, tablet, TV, and radio.
I'm impressed enough with these speakers to actually go search it out on the Amazon website & write this review (I hardly ever write reviews). Highly recommended for anyone. Legitimately no cons that I've seen thus far.