|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5 x 3.1 x 0.9 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
iFixit 26 Bit Driver Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 26 bits carefully selected by iFixit to service modern electronics.
- The most common regular and security bits used in laptops, phones, and other electronics.
- Includes 4mm driver handle, 26 bits, extension, and tweezers in a compact case.
- Does NOT include the Pentalobe bits for iPhones or Macbooks, see our popular 54 bit kit for those.
- iFixit Lifetime Warranty.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
26 bits carefully selected by iFixit to service modern electronics.
This compact kit includes a magnetized 4 mm hex driver with metal shaft and rubberized grip, a 60 mm extension, tweezers, and 26 bits.
Includes the following bit types:
- Slot/Flathead: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 mm
- Phillips: #000, #00, #0, #1, #2
- Torx: T4, T5, T6
- Torx/Torx Security: T7/TR7, T8/TR8, T9/TR9, T10/TR10, T15/TR15, T20/TR20
- Hex: 1.5, 2, 2.5 3, 4 mm
- Tri-wing: #0, #1
- Spanner Bit: U3.0
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Used this (so far) to put together a computer and it provided just fine. My only personal complaint is I find the screwheads a bit hard to get out of their slots, I tend to end up using the included tweezers to get them out which isn't a big deal to me.
The one problem I had concerned one of the bits, the one bit that I purchased this kit for, the T4 torx. In no way do I feel I abused this bit but after about 10 screws it was completely stripped. Normally I would expect the screw to strip out but in this case the bit failed. Now I have to find a whole new bit rather than enjoy the kit I originally purchased.
If you just need a simple tool for a one-time job, go with something cheaper.
Pors: It gets the job done. I bent one of the bits and iFixit sent a new one right out. Used this kit to work on and repair several computers and use it more than my old kits. Easy to keep organized in the small compact case.
Cons: Some of the bits will bend easily.
Even though I found a little rustling effort to remove those heads. But in total general I love this kit thanks alot Amazon and Ifixtit.