Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on June 27, 2014
When i got these in December, I thought they were great! They have great sound and fit. Problems started in Feb. While removing the headphones the left side speaker holder (plastic) broke. I was shocked. I was just removing them. I did grab them by the speakers but that is how I have always removed headphones. The design looks good but the holder is made of thin plastic and is subject to break. I fixed them for a while with super glue but that only lasted a couple months.
on October 1, 2013
I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend $200 on Dre Beats Headphones. I make movies and when it comes to making movies. Sound is priority to make a good movie. I was about to spend $200 on Dre Beats, BUT then i saw my friend wearing these headphones. I gave them a try. after listening to my favorite song, I replied " 30 buck...really?" ever since then, I never looked back on getting Dre Beats. Best Investment Ever!!!
on May 7, 2014
This is my 3rd pair of headphones. I am happy with the quality of sound, sound suppressor, built in microphone and built in stop-&-play button on the mic, and the same button allows me to answer and hang up phone calls!
on October 2, 2012
They fit well, are sturdy, and produce decent sound. I do like the ear cushions - very comfortable for me. I have a big head and these fit well, but also collapse down to fit my kids heads as well.
on June 5, 2014
Came 4 days early & they are incredibly comfortable headphones and great sound quality. Bass is sooo loud and very clear. Thats y I love these headphones. Gonna buy a spare pair too
on August 27, 2014
I just love these. My kids have broken several of these and I keep buying the same because the sound is excellent for the price and the microphone is an added bonus.
on April 14, 2014
the first pair of headphones i got one side didnt work. they replaced then and the second pair the band that goes over the head broke.
on July 16, 2014
Earpiece came off after 1 month

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.