iFrogz EarPollution Throwbax II Headphones, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Style of yesterday meets the sound of tomorrow with headphones featuring a retro, 70s style
- Full-spectrum 40mm driver deliver in-depth and balanced acoustic tuning for a quality audio experience
- Lightweight and ergonomical design offers extreme comfort for hours of listening
- Collapsible design allows you to fold up the earphone for compact storage and portability
- Features a flat-cord design to help resist annoying tangles while you're on the go
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The style of yesterday meets the sound of tomorrow with the iFrogz EarPollution Throwbax II Headphones. These headphones feature 70s retro styling and an over-the-head design that's sure to please all sorts of listeners. A full-spectrum 40 mm driver provides in-depth and balanced acoustic tuning for a quality audio experience, while the lightweight and ergonomical design keeps you comfortable for hours of listening. An adjustable headband allows you to easily find a fit perfect for you, while a collapsible design make these perfect for storage and portability. The 3.5mm jack makes them easily compatible with a wide range of audio devices and the flat-cord design means you won't have to worry about annoying tangles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They feel solid, so I don't anticipate them breaking.
Will update if things change. At this point, I highly recommend these headphones.