iGANK Simple Walking Pedometer Step Counter for Men Women Kids
|Price:||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Track Your Steps accurately :The PD301 walking 3D pedometer uses the professional 3D Tri-Axis sensor to track your daily activities.
- A Pedometer only Track Steps:Non-Bluetooth,No Time,No complicated settings,Just take it and start your walking!
- Creative Carabiner Design:No lanyard or clip required,Just hook it to your belt loop,you can also put it in your pocket or bag. Simple design makes it easy to use.
- Long Battery Life:Include CR2032 battery ,it can Last up to 12 months.
- Only One Button: There is a button on the back ,hold press the button about 3 seconds can reset the step to zero.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
iGANK Simple Pedometers 3D Walking Step Counter With Carabiner Clip on
Why Choose iGANK PD301 Pedometers:
The Simplest way to track your steps accurately!
Easy to use, Lanyard-Free, no complicated settings,just pull the battery insulator tab out of the back,hook it to your belt loop or keychain.perfect for men,women,kids.If you want to know how many steps your dog has walked, you can hang it on the collar.Notice:iGANK PD301 pedometer count steps accurately. You can walk 200 steps to test it.If you have any problem,please feel free to contact us.
Pedometer Size: 2.6in x 1.6in x 0.4in (6.6cm x 4.2cm x 1cm)
Pedometer Weight: 0.5 oz (14g)
Battery Type: CR2032 Button Battery
Battery Life:Up to 12 months
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If I have a belt loop I will hook it on. Otherwise I use my bra strap. Then at the end of my day. Before bed. I look at it and see how well I did. And either smile. Or LMAO.
Push the button for three secs. Put on my table and wear it the next day.
I bought 3 of these. One for my bf. Who doesn’t think he needs it. And one for my future ex-mother in law. She just had knee surgery and needs to keep moving. So this will give her an idea of how she is doing. It’s great.
For me. There is no reason not to have one. There cheap and lets me know how well I am doing or not doing. I’ve had them for 5 months now and have had no problems with them. But they are cheap enough that I would buy another if something did happen to it.