- Size (LWH): 3.56 inches, 1.94 inches, 1.2 inches
- Weight: 6.24 ounces
iGo Auto Universal Auto (DC) charger
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Power on the road from any standard car, RV or boat outlet
- Works with multiple gadgets including mobile phones, Bluetooth headsets, MP3 players, and more
- Connects using separately available iGo Power Tip
- Delivers the precise amount of power to your equipment through the use of patented tip technology
- 6-foot cord length
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Keep talking or listening longer with the iGo powerXtender and a Power Tip designed specifically for your gadget. (Power Tip and digital audio player sold separately.)
- DC Input: 11-16.5 VDC
- Power output: Up to 8Watts continuous
- Dimensions: 3.82 x 1.35 inches
- Weight: 2.57 ounces
- Cord length: 6 feet
Top Customer Reviews
1) Can charge multiple items without having bulky chargers for each one. I keep tips for our cell phones and ipod in the car
2) Upgrade or change cell phones/other electronics? No need to buy another charger, just a little tip. Less to throw out, a little more eco friendly in the long run
But this charger is much cheaper, and allows you to simply buy new tips for new phones. This allows you to save a lot of money. As far as reliability, only time will tell. But they sell this product on AT&T's website, so I'm sure it's much better than the generic chargers. So far, so good.
The only minor issue I have is that, unlike the picture, the charger I received from Amazon wasn't silver with a blue light. Mine was champagne with a green light. Not a big deal, since it still works the same. But the silver with blue light looks a lot a nicer.
Extra bonus-they work on other stuff too, like your GPS or ipod. The website can tell you which 'tips' you need. Those run about $10.
It's good in the long term, although changing tips and plugging stuff in when you need to charge different things is a pain if you're driving. Pull over first! They also sell a splitter for this so you can charge more than one thing at once.
The blue lighting on the charger is also cool.
Then put tip on the adapter, the DC charger in your DC cigarette lighter (or many autos now have extra DC adapters)and then into your kindle or such and it'll charge!
No manufacturing integrity at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Too bad iGO is discontinuing these, the modular part of it is GREAT. They are getting away from them, and into other stuff.Published 1 month ago by R CB
It charged great but the tips would not stay on the end. So they ended up getting lost!Published 1 month ago by Sherry Kell
Item does not work on the devices I own. Was not marked prominently as to compatibility.Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is my second iGo. Misplaced the first. I like the exchangeable tips.Published 11 months ago by Old Guy