Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 29, 2012
Not much to write other than it shipped fast and worked well. I use this in conjuction with "iGO PS00271-0001 USB to iGo Charging Cable (15 inches)" to power my Belkin Bluetooth audio kit in my car.
on January 16, 2012
It is a perfect iGo power tip what I needed. It could be listed as well for Coby Table not only for Kindle Book I, since it fits perfectly in Coby and it can be used with any USB connection charger once having the iGo USB cord for it.
on February 17, 2015
Works just as expected. Nice little charger
on November 29, 2008
I love this tip, it works perfect with the charger for my Palm Centro Phone from Sprint. It's about time that chargers were available with different tips for all my gadgets!! Thanks!
2 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2009
This has worked awesome with Igo car charger and switches easily with my other items. I highly recommend it
on October 21, 2008
This is a must have item. My Kindle goes everywhere with me, from the doctor's office, to the nail salon, plane, or just at home relaxing. Charging can sometimes be a problem, but with the power tip for the iGo, it is no problem at all. I use it a lot.
on October 25, 2009
When something is as important to me as my Kindle, I want to be able to keep it available. This product lets me charge even if I left the regular charge chord behind.
on January 8, 2013
iGo Power Tip for Original Amazon Kindle and Select Sprint Smartphones

no problems; all as promised, sent on time and working as expected.
thank you.
on September 7, 2008
We have some iGo products already. (They work well for travel, the minimize the size of the adapters you have to carry.)

We purchased this with the Kindle. And it works just like you would expect it to.
on December 2, 2008
I just used my power tip. I love this product! What a great idea having one charger that you can change the tip on to charge just about anything you own! Why didn't someone think of this sooner?