Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 21-28 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on December 26, 2008
The iGo Power Tip for the Kindle is just what I wanted. Am looking forward to using it on our vacations.
VINE VOICEon April 15, 2008
If you have a Kindle and want to use the iGo products for the Kindle, then this is the tip you need! You may want to purchase an extra just in case something happens to one. They're simple to use, just pop it on and off the various charger you want to use. But be careful as they are small and easy to loose!
on February 16, 2008
The iGo chargers and tips are really great. I use this to charge my cool *NEW* Kindle using my iGo wall charger and iGo mobile charger. They are just great products. I only need one charger to charge all of my electronic devices. Extremely handy & nice.
on June 22, 2010
Unfortunately this item was not what I thought it would be. I did not realize that it need a special cable to use.
on January 18, 2008
I have confirmed in practice and using iGo's website that the combination of the iGo Auto PS00227-0005 Universal Auto (DC) charger with this iGo power tip A00 (6600600-01) works to charge my Amazon Kindle in my car. Using iGo's website to confirm this combo enter: select your device=Other, select the brand=Amazon, select the model=Kindle. Also the A00 should work I would think with the iGo Everywhere PS00252-0003 Universal Wall (AC) and Auto (DC) Charger with Retractable Cable although personally I like the original Kindle wall charger.
on September 5, 2008
I emailed this company, confessed my ignorance regarding my order, and asked a pretty simple question:
"OK, I'm an idiot. I have a Kindle, and I bought the iGo power tip for it (as suggested by Amazon), but didn't quite understand that I also needed an adapter. Now that brings me to my question: If I typically use the wall charger that came with the Kindle, what is the advantage of the iGo power tip? Guess I thought I could 'charge' the tip and then use it to charge the Kindle when I was away from a power outlet."
Nothing I could find in the description told me an adapter was required, nor gave me any information as to the purpose of this item. Mybad for not doing more investigation prior to placing the order. The Customer Service Manager who fielded my email couldn't answer my question, said she'd forward my question ("I will check with sales"), and 10 days later I still have not received a reply, although I've twice reminded them I am waiting.
1010 comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2008
With no instructions in the package and none on the product page I bought a fishing lure. What it catches are rubes like me.
thanks Amazon.
The Kindle on the otherhand is more than I expected.
on January 11, 2009
Have not been able to use the item because there is no way to charge the thing. Why did you not enclude a charging device????? Poor, poor poor

Fred Bilodeau