Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 20, 2012
Found my old Monster itips charger and decided to look up if they made current tips. These are from the current manufacturer and was happy to see they are still made. My Monster car charger is longer, and the coil looser than my direct micro usb phone charger and it's been nice using this over the other.

Sought out a current smartphone micro USB tip (iGo Power Tip A97) previously and it worked great on my HTC Evo and my fiancee's Samsung Epic on Sprint. Thought for the current low price to give the splitter a chance since sometimes both our phones need charging. It worked well charging both smartphone's simultaneously or one phone and my 3DS (yes, there's a tip for that {iGo Power Tip A140}), or Gameboy Advance SP (iGo Power Tip A13).

Couldn't be more pleased, this will be great on future car trips.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Whether purchased for an iGo AC charger or an iGo auto charger, adding this splitter allows you to charge two devices at the same time (when you purchase the charging tips with the correct form factor for your device).

I bought two of these. I keep one in my car with the auto charger, and one that stays in my mobile electronics traveling bag. I leave the OEM chargers at home, and travel with confidence that I won't have to schlep to the store to replace another forgotten charger!
on December 18, 2010
This splitter is a must have for me. When traveling, I like to make sure that my cell phone and iPod Touch are charged overnight. By only needing to take the iGo charger with the splitter and two tips, my travel bag isn't weighed down. I like that all of the tips are interchangeable and work with the various chargers like the wall adapter, car charger, battery charger, and with the netbook charger. During my pre-iGo days, I was almost always forgetting a charge cord for one of my devices (cell phone, iPod Touch, Kindle, etc.). Now I have little leather bag that stores everything together and I am set! (Although I still have to remember to PACK the little leather bag.) :) Thanks iGo!
on December 19, 2012
This works as it's supposed to, but the cords are so short that it makes it a little difficult to charge two items at once. However, it's still better than having two separate chargers. I would buy this again as it meets my needs, however an extra 2" on each cord would go a long way.
on October 18, 2016
Good to go.
on January 25, 2011
It does as advertised. Doesn't work so well for me using a Droid. I have the micro and mini USB iGo tips and would like to charge my Droid and my wife's RAZR while traveling. The RAZR will charge with the tip attached to this splitter. The Droid will not. If I take the splitter out of the picture and just attach the tip directly to the iGo power cord, all is well. I have seen from other reviews that the Droid 'fast charge' mode will not work with all power cords. The micro USB tip has been adopted as the 'standard' for all devices going forward. I just hope that in the future, if the tip fits, the device charges.
on August 17, 2012
We did a little traveling this past week so, it sure was nice to be able to charge both phones up at the same time. Delivery time was good. Thanks
on December 13, 2012
Came in New Packaging, but its seconds or defective product. Rather go to local Radio shack store and buy it.
on March 12, 2015
This is the iGO product that I like best. It allows the charging of two devices with the correct charging adapter. Convenient. It is well made and joins easily to other iGO cables and adapters.
on March 15, 2011
I have a slew of iGo tips I use in the car, and frequently I need to connect two devices: phone, bluetooth earpiece, etc. This one gets the job done nicely.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.