Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 23, 2012
I have been doing this style of puzzle for years, so it is harder and harder to find some I have not done, or that are challenging. I was excited to see some new books recently, but was disappointed after receiving and doing many of the puzzles in this book. Here are my problems with it:
1. I did not realize it was just a compilation of submitted "art" and I use that term loosely. Many pictures are unrecognizable even when turning to the back to see the answer. There should have been a name for the picture under the answer in the back.
2. This book has at least 20 5x5 puzzles, over 50% are unrecognizable as anything.
3. When you get to the slightly larger pictures (15x20), there are so many that are nearly symmetrical - which is extremely boring to complete - no challenge.
4. The top and bottom edge of every page is an ad for the Griddler website - overdone and very distracting.
5. Because it is a bound book, not spiral bound, it is hard to work some of the areas if your hand is resting on the center binding.
6. I will give it high points for paper quality.
6 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2011
I enjoyed the puzzles in this book, which are of a wide variety of images. They don't have the hints that clever titles offer in some books, but are generally fun and interesting.
One person found this helpful
on April 18, 2014
What I like most about these puzzles is that you can solve them almost entirely by using logic instead of relying on guesses or trial and error.