|Item Weight||1.57 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.5 x 8.75 x 1.75 inches|
|Item model number||DL1|
|Batteries||2 Lithium ion batteries required.|
|Color||White & Red|
|Number of Lights||16|
|Included Components||1 *iHaper DL1 LED Smart Desk Lamp <br>1 *USB-C Charging Cable <br>3 *Red Silicon Cover (3 gray covers have been put on the lamp) <br>1 *User manual <br>1*18 Months warranty|
|Fixture Features||▷ Voice & App Control <br>▷ Location Free Control <br>▷ No Hub Required <br>▷ Set Timers <br>▷ Dimmable <br>▷ Detachable <br>▷ Eye-Protection <br>▷ Human Body Detection|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||160 lm|
|Color Temperature||4250 Kelvin|
iHaper DL1 Smart Desk Lamp - 7W LED Smart Table Lamp, Dimmable Warm White, Eye-Caring Reading Lamp, Support Siri Voice Control (no hub Required)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ➤ [Siri Voice Control]: iHaper smart LED desk lamp is designed for Apple users. Combined with HomeKit smart home system, you can adjust the brightness directly by voice commands, so you can free your hands and concentrate on learning or working
- ➤ [Detachable & Multifunctional]: Unique branch structure, it can be split into 2 parts for different scenes, the larger "twigs" for table lamps, the 14cm/5.5inch “twigs” can be taken down as emergency flashlights (remove the silicon cover)
- ➤ [Eye-Protection]: Use high-quality LED beads, no stroboscopic, no blue light, providing vision protection for you and your child; 4 brightness levels, support touch control, height adjustment and angle adjustment
- ➤ [Energy-Saving]: Support human body induction and auto adjustment, it will automatically turn on when you come close, and dim or turn off when you are away for a certain amount of time; 7W, 40W equivalent, it’s energy-saving
- ➤ [What You Get]: iHaper DL1 smart LED desk lamp, USB-C charging cable, 3 extra silicon covers (red), user manual,
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Like or dislike for instant recommendations
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
iHaper DL1 Smart LED Desk Lamp - It’s an Apple HomeKit supported smart desk lamp that you can turn it on/off and adjust the brightness with Siri voice commands or Home app while no hub is required. It also supports setting timers, location free control, dim brightness.
- This smart desk lamp only supports Apple HomeKit (system required: iOS 10.0 or later);
- Please make sure your network is 2.4GHz and there are at least 2 bars of WiFi signal;
- Slide the base up and down to adjust the illumination angle and range;
- The shorter branch can be taken down as a flashlight;
- After 5 mins of leaving, the light will automatically adjust to the most power-saving brightness；
- If you return within 30 minutes, the light will automatically return to the original brightness；
- When you leave for more than 30 minutes, the light will automatically turn off;
- It's powered by a USB-A to USB-C cable, and there is a built-in lithium battery that can keep the lamp work for another 4 hours if there is a power outage.
- Light Source: LED
- Input: DC 5V 2A
- Lumens: 80-160lm
- Color temp: 3800-4250K
- Wattage: 7W/40 Equivalent
- Recharging time: 4 Hours
- Lamp/flashlight battery capacity: 2600mAh/800mAh
- Battery life: 4 hours/ charge (support plug-in power supply)
Compare with similar items
Smart LED Desk Lamp, Eye-Caring Table Lamps, 7W Smart Desk Lamp for Study Reading Office Bedroom (Support Apple HomeKit, Human Body Induction)
TaoTronics Aluminum Alloy Dimmable LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port, Table Lamp for Office Lighting, 3 Color Modes & 6 Brightness Levels, Philips Enabled Licensing Program
TaoTronics TT-DL16 Stylish Metal LED Desk Lamp, Office Light with 5V/2A USB Port, 5 Color Modes, 6 Brightness Levels, Touch Control, Timer, Night Light, Philips EnabLED Licensing Program
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp, Eye-caring Table Lamps, Dimmable Office Lamp with USB Charging Port, 5 Lighting Modes with 7 Brightness Levels, Touch Control, White, 12W, Philips EnabLED Licensing Program
Multifunctional LED Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger, USB Charging Port, 5 Lighting Modes,5 Brightness Levels, Sensitive Control, 30/60 min Auto Timer, Eye-Caring Office Lamp with Adapter
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||ZIGLINT||Sunvalley Brands||HFLighting||Sunvalley Brands||Afrog|
|Color||White & Red||White||Grey/Black||Iron Gray||White||White|
▷ Voice & App Control
▷ Location Free Control
▷ No Hub Required
▷ Set Timers
▷ Human Body Detection
|2-way switching||dimmable||5V/2A iSmart USB port, memory function, 60-minute timer, night light; Touch Dimmer, Modern Design, Memory Function, No Glare Reflects on Screen, USB Charging Port, Dimmable, Philips EnabLED Licensing Program||Touch Dimmer, Modern Design, Memory Function, No Glare Reflects on Screen, USB Charging Port, Dimmable, Philips EnabLED Licensing Program||Dimmable,Touch Dimmer, Modern Design, Memory Function, No Glare Reflects on Screen, USB Charging Port, Foldable ,30/60 min Auto Timer,Eye-Caring,WHO EYE CARING PROGRAM TECHNOLOGY|
|Wattage||3.20 watts||9.40 watts||10.00 watts||12.00 watts||12 watts||6.00 watts|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lamp comes with a USB cord that you need to plug into a 5V 2A USB plug. Also, you can remove the smaller branch from the lamp and use it as a flash light, which is a very nice feature.
The thing that's missing in the lamp is a light sensor. When viewing the YouTube videos, on this product, I assumed there was a light sensor, since there was a motion sensor included with the lamp. Without a light sensor, the lamp comes on when you are close to it, even when there is enough light in the room, which is really annoying. I'm not sure why iHaper neglected to place a light sensor in the lamp along with the motion sensor as that would have made the lamp more useful. Also, if the lamp had a light sensor, that was exposed to Homekit, that would have been the icing on the cake. Having the light turn on, even though there is enough light in the room is not good. To make the lamp work as I think it should, I'd have to buy a Homekit light sensor and create automations to turn the light on and off, based on the amount of available light in the room. Which would defeat the pupose of having the built in smart features inthe lamp do it by itself. So, even though I really like the lamp, I'm on the fence whether I'll keep it or not because a light sensor is not included. But with that said, I'm still giving it 4 stars because of the unique features it has.
Though the outside packaging tries to look like an Apple product, the product itself isn't up to par. Far from it. I bought this lamp for its form factor at a discount, so as that it is just acceptable enough to keep. However, some serious flaws (mainly, serious lack of attention to details) is why I am giving it only two stars... and even that somehow feels too generous. I see my two stars as three stars of disappointment, versus two stars of satisfaction. I suppose, it is an LED lamp that works with the specific form factor I wanted, so in that it succeeds. I hope it doesn't break for a good amount of time, at least... but I would be lying if I said this product inspires confidence in the manufacturer.