Other Sellers on Amazon
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchless Baby Thermometer with 3 Ultra-sensitive Sensors, Large LED Display and Gentle Vibration Alert (PT3)
|Price:||$29.99 ($29.99 / Count)|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- [ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE] iHealth’s no-touch thermometer is backed by rigorous testing. The latest smart chip utilizes an optimized algorithm to ensure the 3 ultra-sensitive sensors precisely measure your temperature to hygienically deliver accurate results—faster, safer, and more reliably.
- [TRI-POINT ACCURACY] An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while a distance and an environmental sensor combine to account for other variables, ensuring you get maximum accuracy every time you take a temperature.
- [SIMPLE AND SILENT] An innovative design, intuitive single-button control, and quiet vibration alert makes the infrared thermometer ideal for quickly taking the temperatures of the elderly, adults, children, and babies—whether they are sleeping or awake.
- [XL LED DISPLAY] See temperature readings at a glance on the extra-large LED screen. Readings are displayed in bright, non-disturbing white light to make them easy to see even in total darkness.
- What You Get: 1x thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Instruction manual, 1x Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly USA-based customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
How to use iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer PT3 ? Just in 3 steps!
- Step-1 Aim the thermometer probe at the center of the forehead from less than 1.18 in (3cm) away.
- Step-2 Gently press the measurement button to begin the test.
- Step-3 The thermometer vibrates noiselessly once the reading is complete.
*All users of the iHealth No-Touch Thermometer PT3 should strictly follow the device manufacturer’s guidelines and instructions for use. Please read the manual before using the product.
The manual instructions for use include the following information and recommendations for proper use:
- Safety Precaution: Warning and Caution
- Expected use and scope of applications.
- Instruction for use.
- Care and Cleaning.
iHealthLabs is the authorized seller of authentic iHealth products (other than Amazon) on the Amazon platform. To ensure your complete safety and the excellent service we strive to give our customers, please avoid purchasing from other sellers.
"The iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer is the perfect thermometer for babies, children, and adults. You don't even need to touch it to the person's forehead."
iHealth Baby Thermometer Makes Taking a Temperature Easy
3 Built-in Sensors. Accuracy You Can Trust.
Our ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead.The additional distance and environmental sensors make necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.The latest built-in smart chip will ensure the excellent performance of the thermometer.
Instant Feedback in 1 Second
Fast testing in one second.Readings appear illuminated on the device along with a white color-coded LED indicator to tell you the temperature result.
Hold.Aim.Press- collects more than 100 data points per second.
Hold your thermometer within 1 inch of the forehead and aim it at the center. Start measuring with a press of a button (the only button) and it collects more than 100 data points per second.It’s that simple. Let your child take your temperature next time!
Forehead Thermometer for babies, children and adults.
It Vibrates When Done.
You get a gentle vibration when the reading is done in 1 second. No annoying beeps that may wake up the baby.
LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.
Invisible when not in use, a large backlit LED screen displays the reading in bright white light. See it clearly even in total darkness.
Safe and Hygienic.
No more worrying about cross-contamination and spreading the germs to the entire household. Our no-touch thermometer is safe and hygienic. So you can focus on the kid, not the germs.
- Safe and Hygienic.
- 1-Second Quick Measurement For Baby,Kids and Adults.
- Accurate Readings by 3 Built-in Sensors, and Easy Unit Switch ( Fahrenheit and Celsius.)
- LED Backlight for Nighttime Reading.
- No Annoying Beeps and Gentle Vibration when measurement done.
- When the device is powered OFF, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to enter unit switching mode. Under this model, both ℃ and ℉ should flash at the same time.
- Under this mode, press the measurement button to switch to ℃ or °F. The corresponding symbol of the selected unit after switching will flash.
- After selecting the unit, press and hold the measurement button for 8 seconds to leave the unit switching mode.
Why iHealth Thermometer?
3 Ultra-senstive sensors built-in deliver more reliable results and ultimate safety for the end users. A Ultra-senstive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second from the forehead. The additional distance and environmental sensors make
necessary adjustments to give you accurate readings.
The latest smart chip will ensure the excellent performance of the thermometer.
Hassle Free Selection for Baby
No touch design can be so easy to take a temperature without waking up the child. Gentle vibration notification will be instantly alerted and no annoying beep beep sound.
Crystal LED display with XL large digits
You can easily read out the results no matter day and night. It won't be so bright at night as proper brightness for crystal readings.
℉ & ℃ Switch
Very easy to switch the unit in ℉ or ℃.
Low Power Consumption System
Energy saving system and the incl. 2*AAA batteries enable around 3000 times testings.
Device Size: 5.39 in x 1.34 in x 1.54 in
LED Screen Size: 1.01 x 0.75 in
Power: 2 x AAA batteries. 2*AAA Alkaline batteries provides around 3000 times measurement.
Operating Temperature: 59℉-104℉(15℃-40℃)
Measurement Range: 89.6℉-109.2℉(32℃-42.9℃)
Measurement Distance: ≤1.18in(3 cm)
Measurement precision: ±0.4℉ within 95℉-107.6℉,and±0.5℉ for other temperature ranges.
iHealth Forehead Thermometer
2 x AAA Alkaline batteries
User Manual (EN,SP,FR)
Quick Start Guide (EN,SP,FR)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.54 x 1.34 x 5.39 inches; 4.85 Ounces
- Item model number : PT3
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : Andon Health Co., Ltd.
- ASIN : B075QQ8VZW
Best Sellers Rank:
#176 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #4 in Health Care Thermometers
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received a refund (from Amazon not manufacturer) for the item, and I realize that sometimes things break. The reason for the negative review is the manufacturer’s response to my refund request. Their response “ It's impossible for this device can never register above 97.3. But we hope to know if you had used it correctly by following the instruction. How about reload the batteries” The response continued with angry veiled references about Amazon for refunding my money.
Great grammar, huh? But I must be too stupid to put in batteries correctly. I emailed the company again with the above pictures to show that the batteries had been installed correctly otherwise the display would not light up with the temperature reading. Still waiting for response. . .
Highly recommended for the medical professional and for home use, especially with little kids.
Daughter just came down with a mild cold, and we have been using both the old Thermoscan and this No-Touch thermometer to see if there is any difference in the reading. While this is not a affirmative test for accuracy, both thermometers' readout are within 0.3 F of each other, so we are fairly confident that both of these are good for their function.
Using the No-Touch thermometer:
While holding the No-Touch thermometer close to forehead (without touching), press the button once to activate. Once the No-Touch thermometer vibrates, the scan is complete.
There are similar No-Touch thermometers out there for a bit cheaper, but I enjoy the design of this particular model.
Top reviews from other countries
Great. Just what you don’t need.
Avoid this item.
Customers also viewed these products
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.