iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchless Baby Thermometer, 3 Ultra-Sensitive Sensors, Large LED Digits, Quiet Vibration Feedback, Non Contact
Enhance your purchase
|Special Feature||Large, easy-to-read digits; vibration notification when it completes taking temperature|
|Age Range (Description)||adult, kid|
|Included Components||Infrared sensors|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Batteries||2 AAA batteries required. (included)|
|Item Length||3.9 centimeters|
|Upper Temperature Rating||109.2 Degrees Fahrenheit|
About this item
- Non-Contact Technology For Safe & Hygienic Use: With a built-in infrared temperature sensor, the iHealth PT3 thermometer can read a person’s body temperature within 1.18 inches from the center of the forehead without physically touching the person.
- High Accuracy Via Tri-Point Sensory: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors work together to account for other variables, ensuring maximum accuracy every time the temperature is taken.
- Simple, Fast, Clear, And Quiet: With an intuitive single-button control design, the thermometer reads and shows the temperature in just one second on its easy-to-read, extra-large LED display, even in total darkness. When the temperature is read, the device gives a gentle vibration notification to the holding hand—no beeps or buzzes.
- Suitable For Wide Usage Scenarios & All Age Groups: This iHealth thermometer (model PT3) is designed for all ages, ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for at-home use and for hospitals, hotels, schools, and other public or private establishments.
- In The Box: 1× iHealth PT3 thermometer, 2× AAA batteries, 1× Instruction manual, 1× Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly California-based customer service.
Similar item to consider
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more iHealth COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test Kits offered by iHealthLabs. Here's how (restrictions apply)
From the brand
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer PT3
Safe and Hygienic
No-Touch measuring reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
Tri-Point Sensors Accuracy
An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors combine to account for other variables; ensuring maximum accuracy every time a temperature is taken.
Fast, Simple, Clear and Quiet
The intuitive single-button control design thermometer reads the temperature in just 1 second from a clear bright large LED screen, even in total darkness. The quiet vibrating alert eliminates buzzing noise or disturbance.
- No-touch Measurement
- 3 Ultra Sensitive Sensors
- 100 Data Points Collected
- 1-second Reading
- Large LED Display
- Vibration Alert
- C/F Unit Switch
1 Second Reading
Intuitive single-button control design reads the temperature in just 1 second, allowing fast screening for public use.
Large LED Display
A large backlit LED screen displays the temperature in bright white light, making it easy to read in low-light environment.
Gentle vibration gives you haptic feedback indicating measuring is complete without disturbing people around you.
|iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer PT3 (Standard)||iHealth Ear Thermometer PT5||iHealth Digital Thermometer PT2L||iHealth Digital Thermometer PT1||iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer PT3SBT (Wireless)|
|Measurement Site||Forehead Non-contact||Ear, Outer Outer Canal||Forehead Non-contact||Oral||Forehead Non-contact|
|Measurement Speed||1 second||1 second||1 second||30 seconds||1 second|
|Number of Sensors||3||1||2||2||3|
|Alert Mode||Vibration||Beep/Silent Mode||Beep||Beep||Vibration|
|Battery Type||2 AAA batteries||2 AAA batteries||2 AAA batteries||CR1632||2 AAA batteries|
|Keeping Records via App||-||-||-||-||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.54 x 1.34 x 5.39 inches; 4.59 Ounces
- Item model number : PT3
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : September 18, 2017
- Manufacturer : iHealth
- ASIN : B075QQ8VZW
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #86 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There's no fancy functions or settings to fiddle around with. Just point, click, and get a temp. If you're looking for a thermometer that does the job it's meant for without worrying about anything else. Well this one is for you.
p.s. Don't know about the folks saying you need to press it to someone's head to get a reading. The one we received works perfect up to about an inch away. Fully touchless and accurate.
So clearly people who are highly dissatisfied are using it wrong and/or using it on items where clearly states in the directions not
to do even on other parts of the human body!
This is a nice thermometer and to ensure accuracy USE A DIFFERENT MANUAL one to determine if it’s off… Not a big deal!
& if you don’t like it, return it?
anyways, i clearly like it, it’s fast and so far efficient
(Feel better peeps) h
Highly Recommend for yourself/ gift / baby shower gift too
This stopped working after a month of use and nothing could be done to replace or return. This was an expensive product to stop working after a month. Do not take a chance on this item
Top reviews from other countries
She was rushed to hospital and sadly died. I’m so mad as I believed the reading was true and accurate and had I of known I would have got her an ambulance much sooner.
I ended up taking a stab in the dark on this after seeing the same product on the Lloyds Pharmacy website, although at a higher price. Even though it didn't have reviews on the Lloyds website at the time of purchase, I put my faith in them having tested the product themselves before stocking it.
At the time of purchase this was reduced to £27.88 and there was no other recognised brands available anywhere online for delivery, to purchase at a reasonable price.
I've used this Thermometer dozens of times since purchase and it's been consistently accurate. My reason for assurance of it's accuracy is that we've had; paramedics and doctors visit the person I care for, together with hospital/GP appointments to attend on numerous occasions since. Each time they have checked his temperature on their devices, it has been no more 0.1 different to the readings on this but most of the time the exact same.
Long story short, I put a standard digital thermometer under my own tongue & then used this 10x over the course of a day and the readings were the same, down to 0.1 of a degree. That’s close enough for me!
My son doesn’t bat an eyelid when I put this near his head. He watched me do it to myself a few times first, but now happily ignores me when I use this on him.
It came with batteries included which was a nice touch. I’d recommend removing the batteries between illnesses though, as hopefully it’ll be a good while until you need it again & leaking batteries won’t do it any favours.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.