3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
iHealth Vista Wireless Body Analysis Scale for Apple and Android
|Price:||($95.64 / Count)|
|Item Weight||3.97 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14.5 x 14.5 x 7 inches|
About this item
- Accurately measure weight, body fat, lean mass, muscle/bone mass, water weight, daily calories, BMI, and visceral fat rating using state-of-the-art electrode technology for accurate results
- Two-step set up process; scan the QR code and connect the scale to your Wi-Fi. iHealth MyVitals app records readings, lets you set goals, and tracks trends over time
- Supports 10 unique users and measures up to 350 pounds. Stores as many as 200 readings offline to sync at your convenience
- One-touch automatic sync with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track your body analysis and share with your doctor or fitness instructor
- Fully integrated with the entire family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
You can’t change what you don’t measure. Take control of your health with a complete assessment of your body composition. The Wireless Body Analysis Scale meets rigorous accuracy standards in both the US and Europe. Measure and track nine aspects of your overall health including weight, BMI, and muscle mass right from your smartphone or tablet. Smart technology and the iHealth app let you set goals, view readings, and share results right from your touchscreen. Measurements are stored on your secure iHealth account presented in easy to read charts, and weight and BMI are graphed with past readings to view your progress at a glance.
Manufacturer Contact Information
User Manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 14.5 x 14.5 x 7 inches; 3.97 Pounds
- Item model number : HS5
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Batteries : 4 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : January 29, 2013
- Manufacturer : iHealth
- ASIN : B009SPSBMW
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#411,270 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #662 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
iHealth Fit Body Analysis Scales Connected 1 Unit (HS2S)
RENPHO Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs - Black
Withings Body+ - Smart Body Composition Wi-Fi Digital Scale with smartphone app
iHealth HS3 Wireless Bluetooth Scale for iPhone and Android
YUNMAI Premium Smart Scale - Body Fat Scale with New Free APP & Body Composition Monitor with Extra Large Display - Works with iPhone.
|Sold By||Amazon.com||iHealthLabs||Renpho Group||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AMX Store|
|Item Dimensions||14.50 x 14.50 x 7.00 inches||12.05 x 12.05 x 1.05 inches||11.00 x 11.00 x 1.00 inches||12.80 x 12.80 x 0.90 inches||14.20 x 2.20 x 14.20 inches||12.90 x 12.90 x 1.20 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, if you have a wifi issue with this device, it could be some kind of incompatibility with your wifi system. It would be possible to figure it out using Wireshark, but I don't want spend a lot of time on it since it works with my Netgear. Also, some people complained that they couldn't reconnect the blutooth after initial, setup, that's by design. Blutooth is only used for initial configuration to get it on wifi, then it is disabled.
All in all, works great. The data carries directly into my Apple HealthKit and I can maintain my history from there. The scale seems consistent within 1 lb. of multiple weigh ins and the BMI seems accurate, it basically said I am obese, sadly, that would be true. Would have given it 5 stars if it weren't for the odd wifi compatibility problem.
1. The wifi linkage issue with app. It sometime work and sometime not. I feel lucky when it connected to my phone at once.
2. I alway need to remove my wife data as it brings all to me even there are significant gap in measurement.
I wished to have several measurements in one app but it seems i need to wait for another decades.
I find the other body composition measurements to all track together. It doesn't appear to measure nine different distinct qualities, but rather two or three and the others are different ways to say basically the same thing.
It can be used without the app.
It seems durable. I have used it for a month and had no problems of any kind.
If you don't need Bluetooth connectivity, you could probably find a better value than this scale.
I use the iHealth blood pressure monitor and blood oxygen monitors as well. They all can aggregate to the Apple Health app.
Top reviews from other countries
For just shy of £100 I expected a lot better.
The initial set up was ok but first three readings varied by 12kg on the same flat bathroom surface.
The surface of the scales is curved which means you weight shifts depending on where you place your feet.
After that I could not connect to the scales again.
I bought these scales as they work with the myfitnesspal app. I am surprised MFP recommend such a poor quality product.
The only advantage is the free return.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.