Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for A...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 25% off the $99.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$84.11 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$15.84 (16%)|
|Price:||$74.05 FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$25.90 (26%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor for Apple and Android (Standard Cuff)
- Fits upper arms with diameter of 8.7"-16.5" (22-42cm). Clinically validated, FDA approved and doctor recommended
- One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track or share all your systolic, diastolic and heart rate trends with your doctor
- Award winning design featuring premium quality and maximum comfort for varying arm sizes
- Features irregular heartbeat detection, multi-user support, reminders, iHealth cloud dashboard, notes and much more
- Fully integrated with the entire family of iHealth products to help you better understand and support your healthy lifestyle. iHealth Products include one year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
iHealth Feel Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor
Take control of your health with easy, accurate BP readings anytime, anywhere on your smartphone or tablet. Doctor trusted and FDA approved, the iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor gives you fast, reliable results you can count on. The design and cutting-edge technology let you view results, monitor trends, and share your data with your doctor or caregiver right from your touchscreen. Every reading is stored on our secure, HIPPA compliant, iHealth Cloud and charted with past readings to give you a clear overview of your blood pressure trends. iHealth: Smart for life.
What's in the Box?
The iHealth Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor comes complete with (1) wireless blood pressure monitor, (1) user manual, (1) quick start guide, (1) charging cable, and (1) travel bag.
Apple iOS and Android Compatibility
Visit our website for a list of compatible devices.
- Measurements evaluated and interpreted using Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure guidelines.
- FDA approved for accurate systolic/diastolic blood pressure and heart rate results.
- Wireless, lightweight, blood pressure monitor and easy to use interactive app.
- One touch saving and data sharing on secure iHealth Cloud to track results and trends.
Share Your Data
Share your data directly from your smartphone with your health care provider or family member in Excel, CSV or PDF format.
Keep Track of Your Heart
The free iHealth MyVitals app keeps track of every reading you take. Get deeper insights on your heart health with easy to understand charts and graphs.
Accurate and Approved
Our blood pressure monitors are FDA, BHS and dabl approved.
|iHealth Sense Wrist BP Monitor||iHealth Feel BP Monitor||iHealth Ease BP Monitor||iHealth View Wrist BP Monitor|
|Upper Arm Cuff||✓||✓|
|Tracks Readings via Free iHealth MyVitals App||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Detects Irregular Heartbeat||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Supports Multiple Users||✓||✓||✓||✓|
iHealth Lab’s line of products include blood pressure monitors, blood glucose monitors, body analysis scales, pulse oximeters and activity trackers that sync directly with a free mobile app to make measuring, tracking, and sharing your health data virtually effortless. Our devices are integrated with the latest technology to give a full picture of your overall health. iHealth: Smart for life.
Fits upper arms with diameter of 8.7"-16.5" (22-42cm). Clinically validated, FDA approved and doctor recommended. One-touch automatic sync via Bluetooth technology with the free iHealth MyVitals app to track or share all your systolic, diastolic and heart rate trends with your doctor. Award winning design featuring premium quality and maximum comfort for varying arm sizes.
Style Name: Standard Cuff
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Bulb Voltage3.7 Volts
Top Customer Reviews
Update Feb 22, 2015
- The app, both iHealth apps started crashing on my iPhone 6 plus and have left the blood pressure cuff rendered useless. This is something i wouldn't expect for a device like this. I also ended up exchanging the unit because the first unit had an issue with the cuff popping during inflation causing inaccurate blood pressure readings and giving me a result of irregular heart beat. I have since purchased the Omron BP786 10BT series and Withings Wireless BP as well and will add a comparison between the devices to the end of each of the reviews once I get through them and let you know which one I ended up keeping for personal use. I have to say I can no longer recommend this unit, because of the issues i've faced and will update the results if anything does change.
straight forward, charge before initial use, connect to phone using bluetooth, open up app and click on test. It will inflate, test and deflate by itself and give you a nice charted readout of systolic and diastolic blood pressure (BP). you can set it to do offline readings as well which i thought was great because you don't have to reach for you phone before testing your BP and can just sync it after. However, i do wish they spent a few extra dollars and added a display old LCD display would've been fine as well so i didn't always HAVE to use my phone to see my blood pressure.Read more ›
Since the unit was not working I took the controller piece of the arm cuff to see if there was anything I could do to fix the problem. It snaps on and off somewhat easily. Just be careful not to break to mount pins if you try this. Once I got the controller off the problem was immediately clear, whoever assembled the unit did a sloppy job and jammed the controller onto the cuff at an angle and caused the flexible tube that connects the two for pumping air to be bent sideways and not have a full connection. Since the tube is flexible, I was able to straighten it out and re-attach the controller. The unit works fine now.
I am raising my review to 3 stars as it does what you would want it to do if you can get past initial quality control issues.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
it is working out really well. thank you for getting it to me in a timely fashionPublished 5 days ago by Donna Tagliaferri
Not usable, the readings are just random, huge differences from one reading to the next: After sitting quietly for 5 minutes, I started a series of 7 readings with both this device... Read morePublished 8 days ago by Suzanne Murphy
Works good - fairly accurate, sometimes has trouble connect via blue tooth on an apple, I think it is because I also have apple iWatch.Published 24 days ago by John D.
The absolute worst customer service I have experienced. The product it's self was fine but the app that's required is terrible. Read morePublished 1 month ago by allen
My initial impression is that this thing is very easy to use and I love how the data is logged in the app. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Smith