Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 27, 2016
This is my second unit. I have fully enjoyed the first one so I added a second identical unit so I could daisy chain the for a wide stereo image. I like the iHome iBN24UC because it completely out performs bluetooth speakers costing over $100. New, these were around $80 so when I saw the price of this one it was a no brainer, I had to own another one. You should only pair one unit at a time and use a stereo cable to connect them, you'll love the volume and bass response. The unit is ported on the back and you can feel it moving air when you turn up the base. The four stars is because the new one didn't pair as quickly as I thought it would but it still pairs.
One person found this helpful
on January 1, 2015
Bought this for my college age son and when it came I was SHOCKED at how small it was. I keep forgetting that small doesn't mean bad anymore! When my son charged it and played Pandora through it from his phone, it was amazing! Great sound and the Bluetooth stayed connected even when he was across the house (we tried it to see how far he could be from it). Can't be beat!
One person found this helpful
on September 21, 2014
I love this bluetooth speaker, it sounds amazing and the bluetooth range is very far. It is easy to pair and works seamlessly with my iPhone 5s. My only minor complain is the light is bright and can be fixed with some electrical tape.
I would recommend this for anyone looking for a small bluetooth speaker that lasts long, has a long bluetooth range, and sounds good at a fair price.
on November 9, 2015
Love this little speaker! Have used it at the beach, pool, and in my apartment and zero complaints. Will only get as loud as your device will go. As for techy stuff, it's easy to pair, charge lasts for 2-3 continuous hours if fully charged, sound quality is pretty good. Don't be expecting like a Bose speaker and think you'll be pleased.
on April 30, 2017
Sound quality is not the best but for the price its ok. Also volume is ok, not loud as expected but not far from it. Item looks bigger in the picture. For $20 or so I recommend it, More than $20 hard to say
review imagereview imagereview image
on May 6, 2018
Affordable speaker that sounds great and holds up well
on May 22, 2017
Within minutes of receiving this I had it connected to my IPhone listening to I Heart Radio & my Music Library. I Home Products are Great Buys, good quality and reasonable priced.
on February 20, 2018
Got these for my kids for Christmas. They have a great sound and because they are so small they are easy to take along. The kids use them all the time.
on November 21, 2016
wow! lots of sound in a small speaker. the right amount of bass and sound fills the room. surprisingly great. extra points for the purple colour. takes a long time to recharge, but that is the only negative i can find. easy to link the bluetooth to my ipod, easy to use!
on December 30, 2014
Slightly smaller than two of the ibt16 (the single mini cube iHome speaker) next to eachother, the iBN24 packs a big sound punch. Its small enough to fit in any hand held bag or backpack and rugged enough to not need a protective case. The battery lasts for at least five hours (Longest I've played it continuously) and you can hook up other similar speakers using an aux cable to create a speaker daisy-chain (I have an IBT16 always plugged into mine for an expanded portable sound experience). I snagged mine under a Warehouse deal for a great discount, but I would easily pay $40 for one of these new.