|Screen Size||9.7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
iHome Type Series: Type Slim Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2/3/4, Blue
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ultra slim design
- mac style keycaps
- keyboard high quality and durable
- full access to screen, buttons and ports
- built in Bluetooth keyboard for wireless typing
- built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery offers up to 100 hours of use
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The keyboard on this case is nice, maybe not quite as nice as the Zagg cases, and has a little more clackety-clackety feel to it. The form factor is nice in that it is slim and you can quickly move the iPad between horizontal or vertical modes.
The whole things feels very cheap and it looks like with a little use, the cheap faux leather will be peeling away from several points of the case. The little hooks designed to hold the iPad in place seem very cheap and will also start to peel with time. The fold to keep the iPad upright for typing is very flimsy so the whole thing feels very unstable. This will work fine on a desk, but forget about using it on your lap.
1. Smart cover that shuts the screen off when you close the lid over the screen
2. Faux leather nice feel and decent protection to the iPad.
3. Works with iPad 2 and 3.
4. Built in blue tooth keyboard and folding cover to give that laptop feel.
1. This needs to be treated lightly this is NOT a rugged case nor is the keyboard.
2. Expect to get 2 to 3 years if you use the bluetooth keyboard daily 4-6 hours a day.
3. When folded out this keyboard is best suited for a solid flat service. (DO NOT BOTHER USING YOUR LAP OR IN A CAR).
4. Keep the case away from liquids and dust, this will ruin the case.
5. Bluetooth case charges pretty fast in less than 3 hours!
If you are looking for a decent folding case to protect the screen from scratches and like the use of a keyboard if you have to do a lot of emailing or typing notes on the go on a FLAT solid surface, look no further this is the case for you.
It is too early to say how durable this case is, I will need to follow up in 3 months. Stay tuned.
Here is what I liked about the product:
* The unit charges up within 3 hours, but it had some charge when it arrived. Charging overnight or at least 6-8 hours should be plenty. The lithium battery claims to last 100 hours which is great, even if only 40 hours before the next charge. Micro-USB to USB cord enclosed.
* The design is slim, which makes for easy carrying
* The keyboard has a nice feel and even though it is not a large sized keyboard (about 65% of a typical keyboard). The keys are normal sized. The keyboard is not oddly rearranged like many
* The pairing was quick and the keys to iPad2 usage was fine
What I did not like:
* My iPad2 slides into the (6) hard clips tightly, but the (2) outside clips which would hold it in place would not clasp around my iPad2 and ended up scratching. They just wouldn't fully grasp no matter how hard I tried. They should be covered with a hard plastic and not painted metal
* There is only one angle that it sits at and the plastic covered cardboard does not feel secure when placed on a flat surface.
* The plastic veneer over the cardboard is cheap. When I tried to pull the plastic cover off the On/Off button, I almost ripped through the plastic with my fingernail.
* The cardboard also bends easily and after a few attempts at sitting the iPad2 case up, I bent the end piece permanently
For the price, I was very disappointed in the quality and the clips that didn't hold like they should have. Fix the clips, the cover material and the cheap cardboard structure and you'd have a great product. But as it is, this is a great disappointment - particularly given the price. When you spend that kind of money on an iPad2, you want good protection as well as good keyboard functionally. I really dislike giving 1-star reviews, but you spend your hard-earned money for a great product.
- Keyboard has very long-lasting charge.
- Positive "click" feel to keys for typing
- The clips hold the iPad securely in the case and still allow me to see the device in the color I bought
- After 4 months of use the edges of the case are peeling away
- It requires very precise positioning to stand on a table for viewing while typing
- To use the camera, the outer case must be unclipped at the top to expose the shutter
I am going to update this review.
It has taken a while, but today I stumbled upon a solution to the problems I was having with the iHome case - the comments I wrote about the instability of the case assume that you, as I did, follow the instructions for using the case covered in the quick start guide. I'd like to point out that the instructions are wrong. According to the quick start guide you unsnap the top two hooks and fold the cover back until it is tucked in under the keyboard.
If you do this, you will find that your keyboard is unstable, even on a flat table surface.
What you should do instead is this:
After unsnapping the top two hooks, fold the cover back - but instead of tucking it under the keyboard, fold the end up, so that the cover forms a triangle , with the strip holding the four magnets pushed up behind the iPad - there is a magnetized surface on the part of the cover behind the iPad, and when the case is properly assembled, the magnets will form a secure contact. This makes the case stable on any surface. Set up this way, if you want the keyboard out of the way, you can turn the power off, and flip the keyboard over behind the iPad.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had this case in pink about a week when I broke the lower left clip. I think the case was damaged when it slid from my bed onto the carpet which has happened in the past with my... Read morePublished 2 months ago by ParkSD
This item wont charge and won't work...No wonder it was only $8 or so...
Very dissatisfied about the honestly of the quality of the product. Read more
The items was not what I'd expected. It is a disappointment so far! I am going to return it~Published 10 months ago by Quatty
Doesn't stand good.
A bit flimsy.
Doesn't protect the ipad too great.
Great product, nice material, very practical.
Good buy VS reasonable price
worked for a year - several keys not working now - will be purchasing a different brandPublished 12 months ago by eileen ehernbergr
I purchased this from Groupon. A very bad decision. The faux leather is all wrinkled and has several air pockets that when i pressed them down I created some lines on the... Read morePublished 12 months ago by T.V. in Texas