- Alarm Clock
iHome iD37GZC 30-Pin iPod/iPhone/iPad Alarm Clock Speaker Dock
- Wake or sleep to iPad, iPhone, iPod, custom playlist or FM radio to start or end your day just the way you want it to sound
- App friendly so it works with free iHome+Sleep app or paid iHome+Radio internet radio app
- Adjustable EQ bass, treble, and balance controls to let you customize your sound
- Flexible dock needs no inserts and fits iPad, iPhone and docking iPod models in cases
- Dual alarm with weekday/weekend/custom alarm settings let you wake to iPad, iPhone, iPod, FM Radio or buzzer
- Gradual Wake and Gradual Sleep function gently increases/decreases alarm/sleep volume
- Also features remote control, line-in jack, battery backup, preset clock, and 6 FM preset
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
On my nightstand I currently have/had the iHome iH80 Speaker System for iPod (Black) . I bought it on February 28, 2008 when it was a Deal of the Day. To this day it looks and works like it is brand new! In my bathroom I currently have the iHome iH22SV Alarm Clock Speaker System for iPod . I wanted both docks to charge. I loved that the one in my bedroom had a remote and not necessarily a lighted clock. Sometimes lights are too bright. The bathroom iHome I have only had for a few months and wanted it to be small and with a lighted clock. I need to know what time it is as I get ready. The one in the bathroom even though it is small, the sound is tinny and the time is always off a few minutes. I have reset the time but somehow it always ends a few minutes behind again.
In comes the iHome iD37. I decided to replace my nightstand iHome with the new unit. The iD37 has a small footprint and leaves a lot more space on my nightstand. Comparing it to the iH80, I love that the unit is smaller and easier to reach. I took pictures and added them to the gallery so you could see the unit with both other iHomes I own. I placed my newest generation iPod touch on the unit and just hit the `time synch' button and boom, it displayed the time that the iPod has! No more hitting buttons for endless minutes if the power goes out. Plus, it comes with a back up battery in case the battery does go out.Read more ›
1. Display is big enough to read when I make up in the middle of the night. Numerals are about an inch tall LCD, black on a white background.
2. Display has 7 settings. Just click through the settings until you find the brightness that's right for you to sleep with. The final setting turns the display off completely (it re-lights when the alarm goes off).
3. Alarm is easy to set and can be setup for 7, 5, or 2 day. Can set 2 alarms.
4. Time auto synchs. DST is set with a switch in the back.
5. Can use buzzer, playlist (requires a specific playlist name through iTunes to work),iPod/iTouch/iPhone, or radio.
6. Can preset up to 6 radio stations.
7. Controls are easy to access and use. Setup instructions are clear and easy to follow.
8. Comes with 2 AA battery backup. Will warn you when these batteries need to be changed.
9. Charges iPod/iTouch/iPhone while attached. Also has a USB port to charge a separate device (may not work on specific devices).
10. Can play an older device through the 3.5mm Aux connection (e.g. iPod Shuffle).
11. Has a remote control that actually comes with an extra battery. I've never seen that before.
12. Small footprint on my nightstand.
1. Can't set a custom alarm (e.g. Tuesdays and Thursdays only). Minor nit but worth mentioning.
2. Has a brick type power cord.
Overall this clock is highly recommended. The speakers sound surprisingly good for such a small device. Has an equalizer so you can tweak the sound to your liking. Fairly basic changes but it's really kind of an icing on the cake type feature. No more clock hunting for me!
That said, this iHome clock radio is a way to play your tunes and have your clock at the same time. The display on the clock is extremely bright. Not sure I could really sleep with it. I was not expecting miracles out of this iHome dock, but am pleasantly surprised with the sound quality. I know you can play with song lists and what not, but I was more interested in being able to plug my devices in it and getting it to work. It does that superbly.
Two cons and the reasoning for 4 stars is the brick AC adapter and the wobbly iPad. The brick is pretty large too. The brick is more unruly than it needs to be and I am not taking any chances with a toppling iPad.
Nice clock for what it is - compact, functional. I'm happy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my absolute favorite docking station.
It works great and I've had it for years. No issues at all. Read more
Was great until she changed to an iPhone 6, which uses the new lightning connector. But we knew that was coming, just came a little sooner. Read morePublished 11 months ago by ValueDriven
I love this little thing, great sound from a little box. I use it for my ipod touch 4th generation and it doesn't take up a lot of table space.Published 11 months ago by Lauj3