"iJoy-2580" Premium Robotic Massage Chair
- 3 INVIGORATING AUTO-MASSAGE PROGRAMS for pain relief, stress relief, or relaxation: (1) Back Refresh (2) Neck & Shoulder Relief (3) Lower Back Release
- Recline. Relax. Pull the recline of the iJoy-2580 massage chair handle to ease the chair to a near-180 degree angle. Choose your angle and enjoy!
- Built-in CONTROL PANEL with easy to use 1-Touch programs and manual massage techniques
- SPACE SAVING FURNITURE. Every square footage is essential especially for users living in urban environments and smaller spaces
- iJoy-2580 massage chair was rated as a Consumer Digest's Best Buy in 2013 for quality, price, and extra amenities including CUP HOLDER and AUXILIARY POWER OUTLET to recharge devices while enjoying a refreshing massage
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The “iJoy 2580” Premium Robotic Massage Chair gives you an exceptionally comfortable massage chair that fits your décor as well as it fits your body. Customize your experience with any of the three back-massage programs, all of which expertly replicate the four primary techniques used by professional massage therapists rolling, kneading, compression and percussion to enhance your overall wellness. The advanced, patented Human Touch Massage System eases away pain, tension and fatigue with the push of a few buttons and delivers a host of healthful advantages, including improved relaxation, circulation and stress relief.
Additional features of the iJoy 2580 include:
- Auto-Massage Programs including Refresh Entire Back, Relieve Neck and Shoulders, and Release Lower Back.
- Built-in Control Panel. No need to interrupt your massage to personalize it. The control panel is right at hand so you control the massage with your fingertips.
- Built-in Power Outlet. Need to charge your phone while getting a massage? Problem solved.
- Power Recline. Personalize the angle of your massage chair with just a push of a button. The further you go back, the greater the massage intensity.
- Removable Massage Softening Pad. Easily control your massage intensity with this removable pad.
- Cup Holder. Enjoy your favorite drink while getting a massage within easy reach.
- Space Saving Compact Chair. Ingeniously fits in small spaces. Great for those living in crowded cities where every square footage is essential
- Voted a Consumer’s Digest Best Buy
Ideal height and weight range for user experience:
- Height: 4’10” to 6’0”
- Weight: up to 200 lbs.
Human Touch massage chairs are the only chairs endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and serve as an important tool for back pain patients. The WFC is a global non-profit organization that exists to support, empower, promote, and unite over 100,000 chiropractors and the chiropractic profession all over the world.
“Following a study in which participants used Human Touch Massage Chairs for 15-minute sessions twice per week for four weeks, I recorded statistically significant, measurable drops in blood pressure and pulse. Using these chairs twice a day, every day could measurably improve health and quality of life.” – Dr. Jon L. Stucky. Doctor of Chiropractic. President of the Utah Chiropractic Physicians Association
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I love the chair too. It has a strength to it that you'll simply never get from a cheaper product, like those massaging pads that you hang over the back of a regular chair. Sure, the pad is more portable -- my attempt to install the iJoy 2580 in my Honda Civic resulted in a hernia and some bewildered head-shaking from the guys at the auto body shop -- but you won't get nearly as good a massage. Also, while shopping around, I tried a few chairs that cost upwards of four times as much as this one, and I honestly wasn't all that impressed. The really expensive chairs do have some advantages, of course. They're designed to look more like regular recliners, typically have longer warranties, and sometimes have extra features like built-in massagers for the calves and feet. But to me, they didn't offer any improvement over the 2580 in terms of the quality of the back massage. The iJoy series is an excellent balance between cost and function.Read more ›
I thought to myself, most people only put in the effort to complain about products or services. Well, I decided to give up a thumbs up. My chair is 9 years old and works as good today as it did when it was new. I am a 240 lbs. guy, and it has held up to my weight, which some recliners can't do.
It feels great, does the job, and is built to last. My only motivation for writing this review is I've decided to turn over a new leaf and start recognize those companies, products, and services which have exceeded my expectations. Good JOB iJoy!!! Keep building them!
If you are anywhere above average male height 5'10" then you will think the rolls don't reach high enough. It does recline however so it can reach much taller people in height.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Comfortable, but designed for someone taller than me.
I say this because of lap depth and programmed positions. Read more
I bought this over 6 years ago and it STILL WORKS GREAT !!!!!!!! (The price has gone down about $40) I LOVE IT !!!!!! One of the best purchases I've ever made. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alley
Just wanted to write a brief review. My previous iJoy, which was the cheaper version, lasted for about 14 years without a problem. This iJoy feels just as a solid. Read morePublished 1 month ago by James
I bought two massage chairs even after my pilates instructor warned me that hers broke within months of purchasing. One of mine did the same. Read morePublished 2 months ago by jen
The chair works great......but the back of my chair fell apart and crumbled.....when I called customer service they said they no longer stock parts for my chair...... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Michael G.
Ordered on Monday, received on Thursday via Fedex Ground (standard no additional charge).
I have used a previous version, this one works the same except it is covered in Vinyl... Read more
The chair Needs to be higher it is very difficult to get up from the chair after the massage. Wonderful massage works well on shoulders and back area, excellent on the neck. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sandra Pitts-Johnson
I was expecting a stronger massage given that it's an expensive piece of equipment. I had an older Homedics massage cushion that did a great
job unit it died. Read more