|Item Weight||2.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.8 x 4.3 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||40067|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
2-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
iKKEGOL OBD 2 II 16 Pin Ultra Flat Low Profile Male to Female Extension Cable Compatible with J1850, ISO, and CAN Protocols (Mini)
|Price:||$17.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Highest Quality 2 piece over molded male and female plug jackets with strain relief
- Super flexible rubber coating is resistant to gas, oil, and most other common shop fluids
- Revolutionary flat flexible design allows to route the cable where you need it
- Supports all standard OBD 2 protocols
- Direct pass through on pins 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 14, 15, 16
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brand new and high quality.
OBDII 16 Pin Extension Cable Adapter Male to Female.
Suitable for 16 Pin Advanced Bluetooth OBD-II Car Diagnostic Auto Interface Scanner.
Can save the wear and tear on your scan tool's OBD connector.
Multiple cables can be daisy-chained together to achieve longer lengths.
Compatible diagnostic tools with a 16 pin socket
Flexibility and durability.
Length: Approx. 33 Feet.(1000cm/10M)
1 x OBD-II OBD2 16Pin Auto Car Male to Female Extension Cable
Top customer reviews
Seller was so kind to provide me a link to download software since I had a problem loading mini-CD into slot CD reader.
The software offered with the Scanner available for Windows only. I had to research and buy apps for iPhone.
Tips for all users:
You have to research your car manual to find where is OBD2 port located. After plugging into OBD2 port Scanner should have red LED light ON.
Depending on the software you need to check if software supports protocol your car uses over OBD2. There are several colored LEDs on the scanner that will flash while scanner transmits the data.
Tips for iOS users:
Here is free app to test if your scanner works:
OBD Auto Doctor - OBD2 car diagnostics tool
has instructions on how to setup. When it tries to connect the scanner will show flashing lights - blue, yellow, green
For me the app was hanging while trying to disconnect and was not able to show any data received from the car.
Tips for iOS Nissan LEAF users:
These apps worked great for me with Nissan LEAF:
By Broad Reach Software LLC
By James Pollock
I've used it several times since on extended family's vehicles and found some issues they were not aware of. The thing has easily paid for itself ten-times over.
My only real complaint would be the occasional difficulty pairing with my phone, though it is usually fixed by starting over & rebooting my phone's Wifi. My brother-in-law already had me order one in for him and he's used it several times as well. Can't beat this for the price and you'll be amazed at how many minor repairs you can do yourself once you utilize this with an app like OBD Car Doctor and YouTube.
The software that come with this is for a jailbroken iPhone. So you have to go through that procedure just to get their software that comes with it to work. You can buy other software on the App store at crazy prices which defeat the purpose of buying this unit. Might as well just but a unit that is not tied to a mobile device ( phone or tablet) and not troubles. Waste of money. Cant even give it away.
Most recent customer reviews
It arrived in an anti-static bag containing:
• The adapter
• A mini CD containing software...Read more