iLLumiShield – Apple MacBook Air 13" (2013) (HD) Blue Light UV Filter Screen Protector Premium High Definition Clear Film / Reduces Eye Fatigue and Eye Strain – Anti- Fingerprint / Anti-Bubble / Anti-Bacterial Shield - Comes With Free LifeTime Replacement Warranty – [1-Pack] Retail Packaging
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This kit features 1x Blue Light screen protectors for Apple MacBook Air 13 (2013) along with a set of instructions, installation squeegee, microfiber cleaning cloth and the iLLumiShield lifetime warranty.
- Designed with High Quality PET film imported from Japan that consists of multiple layers. Each layer provides specific functions that allow the Matte Anti-Glare line of Apple MacBook Air 13 screen protectors to outperform competitor products that use inferior materials and manufacturing processes.
- Blue Light technology deflects harmful blue-violet light & UV away from your eyes while allowing beneficial light to pass through.
- The Anti-bubble silicone resin layer is self-adhesive which allows for an easy dry installation - no more hassle from handling spray solution that could potentially leak into the ports of your device and do damage. For optimal effect, install in a lint-free environment.
- iLLumiShield Blue Light is a highly transparent, "glass-like" smooth and scratch resistant film that prevents bacterial elements, oil, and fingerprints.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item iLLumiShield – Apple MacBook Air 13" (2013) (HD) Blue Light UV Filter Screen Protector Premium High Definition Clear Film / Reduces Eye Fatigue and Eye Strain – Anti- Fingerprint / Anti-Bubble / Anti-Bacterial Shield - Comes With Free LifeTime Replacement Warranty – [1-Pack] Retail Packaging
|Shipping||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00||$3.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Talkie Tech, Inc.||Talkie Tech, Inc.||Talkie Tech, Inc.||Talkie Tech, Inc.||Tech Armor||cyxus|
iLLumiShield Blue Light Screen Protectors for Apple MacBook Air 13 (2013)
Eye strain and fatigue are common complaints from people who use electronic devices regularly. At first, the discomfort is barely noticeable, but gradually it increases in intensity and can develop into strained vision, pain, and even severe headaches for some. Constant exposure to blue light emitted by LED screens has also been shown to degrade sleep quality – another common complaint of those who regularly use their phones or tablets in bed prior to sleep.Unique Design & Development
iLLumiShield Blue Light was developed specifically to combat these issues while simultaneously protecting your screen. The Blue Light line is a higher class of screen protector that preserves eye health and prevents harmful blue light from impairing your vision and ability to concentrate. An additional razor-thin layer of film filters and disperses blue light that would otherwise cause symptoms of eye fatigue.
Aside from shielding your eyes, the Blue Light line also offers:
- Anti-bacterial layer to keep your screen clean
- Scratch resistant layer to keep your screen protected
- Fingerprint proof so that your screen looks pristine
- Anti bubble silicone resin layer for easy installation
iLLumiShield is 100% confident that our Blue Light Apple MacBook Air 13 screen protectors will aid in the reduction of eye strain and fatigue while protecting your screens from scuffs and scratches. We back our confidence with a no-hassle, lifetime replacement warranty program. Screen protectors should do more than just protect your device. The Blue Light line from iLLumiShield goes beyond competitor products by offering superior protection for your eyes as well as your screens.
Top Customer Reviews
-Very good quality. Feels premium.
-Everything in the packaging is very well put good together.
-Eyes feel comfortable the minute i applied to my screen.
Product Review - 5 stars
-Due to the flimsy nature of this film, it got damaged due to handling.
-There is a big ugly crease in the film when i received it.
-After application, the crease is still very visible.
-Because of this crease, the stubborn air bubbles near the crease won't go away
-Didnt bother sending it back, lazy to take the trouble, just wanted eye protection from blue light (though the crease is kinda unsightly)
-An improvement in the packaging can be made by simply adding a harder piece of cupboard backing.
-This will protect the film from bending during handling.
Ps. iLLumiShield, overall I'm happy with the product quality, but i will be a even more happier customer if u guys can send over a new piece (with a cupboard piece for protection)!
I've just started using it, so I'm not sure whether it relieves the strain on my eyes. Hoping I'll get some relief!
It is very reflective, so I see my reflection much more noticeably in the screen. That's a bit distracting, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Prior to installation, I was able to cut the shield to fit my smaller screen.
It's very clear and clean, like glass.
I bought this shield mainly for UV protection for my eyes. The packaging does not mention UV light filtration or protection at all, although on the logo there are the words "Blue Light." That's not exactly a "feature" or a promise that this product protects eyes form blue/UV light. I tried to contact customer service before opening the package, to make sure I'd get UV protection, but I was sent to voicemail. No one's called me back so far (it's been 48 hours).
The reflective (glass-like) "quality" prevents me from using my laptop when there's light falling on ME. My own reflection shows up on the screen so brightly that it's hard to see my desktop icons. :(
It doesn't help that I check email in the morning before I shower and the reflection scares me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You got a cloth to clean the screen and a application card.Read more