Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on April 20, 2014
This screen protector is easy to apply and is invisible once on. I cannot tell that my Garmin 310xt has a screen protector on it. Comes with a microfiber cloth and squeegee card for application along with 3 screens in case you mess up or need to reapply later on. Just make sure your screen is clean and lint/dust free and you will get the application right the first time. I did not need to use the squeegee card for this. Just apply the screen from one side first and gradually lowering it and bubbles did not get trapped under the film. At least it worked for me. A simple, good item!
on August 15, 2013
I bought this product to help prevent scratches on my Garmin Forerunner 310xt screen from the sand/dust storms over here in Afghanistan, been 4 months and I'm still on my first screen protector. I still have 2 more usable screens and because they also have lifetime warranties, this is definitely a must-have
on May 6, 2014
I've had a very tough time applying screen protectors to mobile and tablet screens but think they are essential for modern touchscreen devices. But this was a cinch. After thoroughly cleaning the screen (I would recommend an LCD cleaning solution plus the included microfiber cloth) just align any 2 corners and simply drop the protector on to the face of the 310XT. Lightly rub out any bubbles with the included rubber card and you will never again see there is a screen on.
on September 18, 2013
These rock! Packaging is awesome, comes with microfiber cloth, squeegee tool and easy remove tabs on film cover. The covers themselves are cut perfectly, thick, go on easily and completely invisible once on. I cannot imagine a better version of these.
on October 29, 2013
This screen protector is nice and thick, it has a "gummy" feel to it that would seem to protect it against scratches. The cover was easily applied and fits my Garmin Forerunner 310XT perfectly, once it was on it's like it isn't even there.
on February 26, 2014
I've had my Garmin for just over a month and the screen protectors have withstood the wear and tear of my gym bag very well! No peeling edges or trapped dust/crumbs under the edges!
on December 24, 2016
Love it. Protects the GPS from scratches and damage. Takes seconds to put it on the face of the watch and stays in place. I bought several. I use the GPS for horse riding and the shield protects from damage ie tree limbs etc. A must have for protecting the glass face. You don't even know it is on it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This screen protector fits well. It holds when submerged underwater. It comes with multiple protectors so if you damage/scratch your screen, you have something to fall back to. That being said, this has already paid for itself in the first few uses.
on August 12, 2016
After having it on for a couple of months, the shield is starting to lift off of the screen. I just keep pushing it back on.
on November 16, 2013
These are just what I was looking for! It covered the screen of my watch to protect from scratches. It was very easy to apply. They are very good quality and it doesn't effect any quality of the screen or seeing the screen numbers; I forget that it's on there!