Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iLLumiShield - ASUS MeMo Pad Smart 10 Crystal Clear Screen Protectors with Anti-Bubble/Anti-Fingerprint - 2-Pack + Lifetime Replacements
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on February 1, 2014
i bought these for my MeMo FDH 10.1, the first attempt at installing these was to try the dry install, and it left so many bubbles even after using the squeegee, which put light scratches on the "protector" that i was turned off from using it, and you have to use heavy scraping pressure to move the air bubbles. install attempt two-i took it back off, then sprayed Windex on the screen to help eliminate the bubbles, and it worked much better, the squeegee pushed the Windex out and left a bubble free screen. but wait for it...after drying the night, i turned on the tablet the next morning and dry bubble residue was back. it makes the screen look ugly to me. as a product designer i think the plastic material is to hard the get a clear adhesion to glass. my opinion the material needs to be softer. and the camera holes didn't match the great either.

i would like my money back please for these.
S.W.
on June 13, 2013
Easy to apply and looks great on my Asus memo smart pad. Glad it comes with two cause I fudged the first one up with lint from an old microfiber chamois that I used to clean the screen. I would buy this again in the future.
on September 3, 2013
I received two protectors with a microfiber cloth, as well as a small tab to help remove bubbles. Followed the instructions included and aligned the holes in the protector with the camera on the Memo Pad. Found that the protector sheet holes did not match very well-- the hole in the protector sheet was half over the camera, half off. Tried the second sheet and found the same problem... only the hole on the second sheet aligned even worse than the first sheet. Decided to ignore this an apply the sheet anyway. The sheet adheres nicely do the Memo Pad, but there are THOUSANDS of little bubbles and the tab they included to aid in removing them does not help very much at all. I know protectors like this sometimes take some practice to adhere correctly, but I couldn't even get close to doing it without bubbles.

Long story short, I wouldn't recommend this product.
on May 20, 2013
These screen protectors work as described. There are 2 to the package and I was able to get the first one one without any issues. Like always, you need to clean the screen with the micro fiber cloth enclosed before applying the protector. I had one small air bubble at the bottom due to a piece of lint sneaking in during application, but other than that I have no complaints.
on May 26, 2013
Great price and good quality. Easy to put on. Fast delivery and it fit perfect on my daughter's tablet. I recommend this product for anyone that has the Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 inch tablet.
on August 9, 2013
Make a GREAT tablet even Better. My only problem with the Memo 10 was the almost unnatural fingerprint residue on the screen. Would clean it - then after an hour - it was hard to see again...with the heavy smudges. But the shield is invisible to the eye - no effect on luminance - and no effect on touch response on pad... Really made it perfect for me... Great product - easy to apply - thick enough, so...no bubbles... again - really happy with it...
on April 7, 2014
I order these and received them fairly quick. I received 2 clear screen protectors with my order. I was hoping that if i messed my first then I could do better with the second one. I cleaned the surface with the provided microfiber cloth, I peeled the back a little and lined it up with the holes and I slowly started to apply it. Two bubbles formed while I was doing it. I removed them with the provided plastic tab and then continued to remove the backing and no more buggles formed. This was probably the easiest film to apply compared to the ones I have used before.

Great product. I can't say it is foolproof but if you pay attention to instructions, it works great.
on February 20, 2014
Its hard to get excited by a screen protector but it certainly does it's job. It was easy to apply though a dust free area is recommended as it is a magnet for dust as you position it. It does scratch but that's the reason for having one isn't it? It protects my Tablet screen
on March 23, 2014
it is not smudge/fingerprint proof but it does do its job on protecting the screen
like most of thes protectors, it is a royal b**ch to put on.
otherwise it was good value compared to retail
on December 6, 2013
The black cloth enclosed with it left black debris on the screen and I didn't notice until it was too late. The manufacturer said before leaving any negative feedback on their product to contact them, I did and it's been over a month and have yet to receive ANY response. When I attached it to my tablet, it left bubble and the black debris made it hard to see anything. I ended up taking it off just so I could use it.