Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on December 18, 2013
The film fits perfectly well but it took me hours to have it installed what makes it dificult is the adhesive you just cant float the darn thing once it grabs the glass you cant move it anymore.If the use a water soluble adhesive like the onces on window films that is very easy to install because you have more flexibility you can move it arround this one its fixed like a rock once the adhesive touches the glass..so you have to remove it again and again it takes time and very frustrating to install I wont buy another one like this they must do something about that darn adhesive.
on December 15, 2013
Went on SOOOO easily.... but, do have a tip...
First, I cleaned it with a cleaner meant for touch screens... then used the cloth that came with shield.
Got it on, with NO bubbles... BUT the Lenovo has a very slight ridge on the border....
It was SO smooth, with NO bubbles....so I took a pair of sharp scissors and just trimmed the edge that was bubbling because of the ridge... like I said was TOO perfect to try again.
on November 3, 2013
When I ordered this product, at first I received the wrong item, however when I contacted them about the issue they promptly sent me the correct product for no additional charge. When I received the correct product I proceeded to apply it to my device and I was very pleased with the quality and clarity of the protector
on December 23, 2013
The very best quality clear screen protector on the market with a great warranty. Excellent. I am using this and it does not limit the touch sensitivity at all. I think it makes it work better a it adds an extra capacitive layer. the other polyethylene covers peel , scratch and fingerprints are hard to wipe off. This cover has none of these problems. Excellent!
on August 7, 2016
Clear works great for my lynx, even now its held up to some rough use! Id def buy again!
on November 13, 2013
Somewhat easy to put on and works good. A tip for all using them, make sure you in a place with relatively no dust or near a fan. If any dirt gets under it while trying to put it on it will be there for good.
on November 15, 2013
Very thick plastic still barely noticeable when installed. I tried to re size one of the two I received for another tablet and I was not able to cut it with a double edge razor blade. It does not affect the screen sensitivity. Any fingerprint......Not so much!
on September 15, 2013
These work great and are really easy to put on.
I recommend getting them to save your screen from scratches and wear and tear.
on August 6, 2014
very durable as my son does not use this very much & I haven't had to change it in about 8 months, gladly he loves the outdoors and seldom uses the tablet.
on March 7, 2014
Comes with everything you need to clean your screen and apply the protector, took me maybe five minutes from opening the package to having the protector neatly placed on my tablet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.