Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 14, 2014
The screen fit was perfect although it was slightly difficult to position properly. If you buy this protector, apply it in a relatively dust free environment because it attracts dust very quickly once you take off the backing. it stuck very well to the screen and was easy to peel off and reapply to align properly, however, be careful with dust and hair again. The problem I have with this product is it reduced the sensitivity of my screen so i had to tap harder for everything and it was impossible to get a response around the corners of my screen. For example, I have to minimize my chrome browser to close it because i cant get a response on the "x." I took off the protector and the screen sensitivity is back to normal. If I ever put on the second protector and it works properly, I'll update this review. My advice is to go with another screen protector.
on July 21, 2014
Excellent product that really works and prevents fingerprints. I'm sure the protection is good top but I bought the screen protectors to keep my screen from looking as if I just finished eating fried chicken! No matter how many times I washed my hands or cleaned my screens, they were always smudged.

The screens are easy to use with only a few air bubbles (there is a technique that practically eliminates them as you place the screen). The package comes with a cleaning cloth and a squeegee to help with any bubbles.

The technique? Once you have the enough of one edge stuck on to hold your alignment, bend the sheet back on itself ever so slightly, not a full-fledged fold, and gradually let it unfold and "roll" into place. Usually no bubbles are forming because of the extra pressure and the stiffness of the material. Also, you can use your other hand behind the bend to force out any bubbles as you "unfold" the sheet. I hope that is clear. They are great at answering any questions if you go to their website.

The company also offers lifetime replacements.
on March 4, 2014
This item fits well but I'm guessing it is so thick it causes the touch screen to not respond. I had another Omni 10 with this same screen protector and experienced some issues with the touch screen not working properly . I thought it was the tablet so I retuned it for a new one. I used the new one for a week no problem screen was very responsive , put on the screen saver and bang dead spots on edges . Trying to turn off or switch screens can get frustrating. It's clear and all around good fit and easy to install but the responsiveness leaves a lot to be desired.
on January 14, 2014
I bought this, a stylus and a case for my HP Omni tablet. The screen protector is too thick to pick up the touch of my stylus or my fingers without pressing firmly. Once I removed the screen protector the stylus worked fine. I'm on the hunt for a thinner, glossier finished screen protector that will allow me to use my stylus with my tablet.
on March 6, 2014
I can not speak English language transfer is difficult to do well.

Because I live in Korea.

Product is good.

But, iLLumiShield is thicker.

So, Hp Omni 10 is not touch-sensitive.
on August 7, 2014
Great at no fingerprints feature and installs with no bubbles with certain dust free ambient conditions but it reduces so much screen sensitivity, in the corners I have to tap so hard to achieve a poor response.
on January 20, 2014
This screen protector is super easy to apply and no bubbles were left behind. As long as you follow the directions you won't have any problems. Affordable (you get 3 sheets!) and a quality product to boot!
on November 19, 2014
It was advertised as fitting HP tablet, but in order for it to fit, it will have to be trimmed.
on August 6, 2014
The easiest screen protector I have ever put on. No bubbles and I'm no expert.
on November 27, 2014
Great transaction. Exactly what I was looking for.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.