Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 23, 2014
Buyer beware: It is a square, not a complete screen protector
I have used 2 or 3 different brand protectors on my black pebble, and they have all covered the entire plastic face piece, but this one does not.
I adhered the protector to my pebble after cleaning it thoroughly, but the edges did not stick. I used one of those hard plastic applicators that came with one of my other protectors to attempt to stick it on better, but it did not work. After about half a day of normal use (no athletics, fast movements, etc) the protector came off.
Luckily it comes with three so I tried again about half a day ago, and currently the edges are starting to peel of again.
I do not think that these are up to the same quality as some other brands that are available for the pebble.
on June 14, 2013
It is just a square piece of plastic that sits right on the watch face. No fancy cut outs that give the sense it is particularly made for the pebble. You see the edges pretty clearly as it sits on the Pebble. I've had it on for a month or so, and the edges are loosing their adhesion. The more they loose adhesion, the more dust gets under and the edges get cloudy, as they are not stuck to the pebble. Eventually I will need to replace shield. Several to a pack, so that's the deal I think ... be prepared to replace them relatively often.

With that said, it does seem to do the job of protecting the pebble. I'd rather have it over nothing. I haven't tried other protecting covers yet.
on April 21, 2014
I got this for my watch, the first one I put on it fell of before the end of the day, don't know how it happened but it did. as It's only a small square and doesn't cover the whole watch.
on March 8, 2014
Protector will not stay on the watch because there isn't enough sticky film to hold it securely in place. The protector constantly comes off when putting my hand in my pockets, as it catches on the pants fabric and peals right off. I don't recommend this product.
on September 4, 2014
Arbitrary square shape. it doesn't cover edge to edge. It's useful if you would like to cut out the center screen to use with a skin, but even then it doesn't stay on very well.
on February 28, 2014
This prdu t does not fit the Peeble screen as descibed. The iLLumishield protector is square. The watch face is rectangle. This prduct is absolutely useless for the Pebble Smartwatch. A waste of money.
on February 20, 2014
Application was pretty easy, but it is a square shape, applied to a rectangle. The edges are white lines and easily noticeable. It does not look good on the watch.
on August 8, 2014
Despite applying carefully, it fell off almost immediately.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.