Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
iLife '11 Family Pack [OLD VERSION]
|Price:||$44.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- iLife '11 lets you do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible, with new versions of iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos with new full-screen views--
- Or create professional-quality books, letterpress cards, or more.
- Turn your home video into a movie masterpiece with iMovie, with all-new audio editing, movie trailer templates, one-step effects,..
- Including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
- Also includes iWeb and iDVD for creating instant websites or your own straight-to-DVD classic.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
iLife '11 helps you do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible. In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos in stunning new full-screen views. Create epic Hollywood-style movie trailers from your home video in iMovie. And GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song - including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons. Create elegant letterpress cards that look and feel beautiful.iMovie Easily create fun, Hollywood-style movie trailers. Produce the perfect mix with powerful, easy-to-use audio editing controls. Give your movie visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and instant replay with just a click. Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder. Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.GarageBand Easily tighten the rhythm of your audio recordings with Flex Time. Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs and pedals using new guitar amps and effects. Learn to play piano or guitar at your own pace with 22 new Basic Lessons. See how you've performed and keep track of your progress using How Did I Play?iWeb Easily add dynamic content like RSS feeds and iSight videos using the iWeb Widget Browser Let your friends know when you update your site with Facebook notification Publish to virtually any hosting service using built-in FTP support Easily manage multiple websites and selectively publish one at a time notice iDVD Get started quickly with Apple-designed themes featuring animated menus. Author customized DVDs with a range of options for customizing menu screens. Combine video and photos for stunning, high-quality slideshows System Requirements Mac OS X v10.6.3 or later
iLife '11 helps you do more with photos, movies, and music than you ever thought possible. In iPhoto, you can browse, edit, and share your photos in stunning new full-screen views. Create epic Hollywood-style movie trailers from your home video in iMovie. And GarageBand gives you everything you need to make a great-sounding song—including tools for keeping your song in perfect rhythm and guitar and piano lessons.
iLife '11 Family Pack License
Install on up to five Apple computers in the same household. A single-user license is also available.
The incredible new iPhoto, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- Enjoy stunning new full-screen views for Faces, Places, Events, and Albums.
- Email photos using one of eight beautiful Apple-designed themes.
- Share photos with your Facebook friends and see their comments in iPhoto.
- Enjoy a completely new approach to creating professional-quality books and cards.
- Create elegant letterpress cards that look and feel beautiful.
- Easily create fun, Hollywood-style movie trailers.
- Produce the perfect mix with powerful, easy-to-use audio editing controls.
- Give your movie visual effects such as slow motion, a dream haze, and instant replay with just a click.
- Quickly find the clips you need with People Finder.
- Turn your video into a broadcast news or sports segment just like those on TV.
- Easily tighten the rhythm of your audio recordings with Flex Time.
- Re-create the sound of legendary guitar rigs and pedals using new guitar amps and effects.
- Learn to play piano or guitar at your own pace with 22 new Basic Lessons.
- See how you've performed
MobileMe is the service from Apple that keeps your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC in perfect sync—no docking required. MobileMe stores your mail, contacts, and calendar information in the cloud and uses push technology to keep everything in sync across all your devices.*
AppleCare Protection Plan
Because Apple makes the hardware, the operating system, and many applications, the Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.1 Extend the complimentary hardware service and technical support on your Mac to three years from the original Mac purchase date.2
The company obligated under the AppleCare Protection Plan in the United States is AppleCare Service Company, Inc., an Arizona corporation and wholly owned subsidiary of Apple Inc., doing business in Texas as Apple CSC Inc. For complete details, see terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html.1Local telephone fees may apply. Telephone numbers and hours of operation may vary and are subject to change. 2See terms at www.apple.com/legal/applecare/appgeos.html for full details.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Think I'm kidding? The iMac models released in the Fall of 2012 don't even have a CD/DVD player-burner built into them anymore. You can attach an external one from Apple, or a third-party supplier. Apple has decided that the CD/DVD is dead.
Sorry for the mini-rant.
I'm not musically talented, I don't play an instrument, or sing, or write songs, but I've fooled around enough with GarageBand to realize it's a very powerful program.
I love iPhoto. It's a great tool for organizing your digital photos, and I've got A LOT of photos.
If I knew this, I would not have upgraded from iLife '09. But since I already paid for this upgrade, I installed on all three Macs at home. IMHO not worth the upgrade from '09. I you have an older version than '09 then I suppose the upgrade will be worth it.
Cons (along with workarounds):
1) There was a bug in 9.0 that could cause you to lose your entire photo album. This is CRAZY. It did not happen to me on my main machine but it did happen on a secondary machine where I only had a few duplicate photos anyway. I also backup weekly so if it had happened on my main machine it would have been a pain but I wouldn't have lost any photos. Apple did fix this so if you upgrade to the latest version before using it you will never see this problem.
2) Emailing photos. When you select photos and email them from within iPhoto the application does not open Mail. Instead it sends them from within iPhoto. This causes two problems. First, you can only mail 10 photos at a time. Second, it doesn't let you select from all of your available email accounts. For example, I have an Exchange account that does not show up when doing this within iPhoto. The workaround is to instead select the photos you want to mail, copy them, switch to Mail, create a new message, and paste them into the message. You will still get the dialog asking if you want it to change the size of the photos before the email is sent. The advantage of mailing from within iPhoto is that you get some cool stationary items for your message.
3) Events can not be renamed from within the Import screen. My normal practice was to import all photos, split the events and rename them appropriately. You are unable to do this for some reason in the latest version. My workaround is to select the photos that will be in one event and import them and continue with all other events I'm importing. It takes a couple of minutes extra if you're importing a lot of photos but it's serviceable until they fix this problem.
Follow-up from Jan 4, 2013. The iLife 11 family pack I received in December last year was sent from an Amazon Fulfillment center vendor with the name "Blue Desert (LLC)." I received a refund quickly from Amazon. The review I entered was specific only to Blue Desert and should not be confused with any other vendor who sells this product through the Amazon fulfillment center system.
Most recent customer reviews
So, was very happy with the whole purchase and how everything turned...Read more