BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 13, 2014
My husband ordered these. For some reason we thought they where big; they are really small speakers. The sound quality you get from these speakers are amazing. He got disappointed when he took them from the box beacuse they were to small lol but when he set them up and turned the tv on all I saw was teeth lol.
55 comments| 285 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 5, 2017
I've had this system for a year now and I keep having issues with the main part all the speakers plug into. The sound is fantastic, don't get me wrong...but the toggle switch is super sensitive, and any vibrations causes the sound to disconnect. It's annoying, but I'm sure it's an easy fix. I don't know if others have this issue, but I have to fix it twice a week.
on February 26, 2015
All I can say is WOW! This uses the Line Out of your DVD/Blu Ray/Receiver. The speakers each have a single jack RCA style male plug which connects to the subwoofer (color coded) which has ist own power switch, volume and bass controls. Other than short wires, which were remedied by ordering connectors and longer wires, this system sounds incredible.
on October 5, 2017
Good sound for such a small set up. The cables to all the speakers are short but from reading other reviews I expected not being able to "surround" my living room. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on January 17, 2016
Works great for the price. The issue I have with these speakers is if you have a newer TV like the LG plasma I have you need to purchase a Digital Optical Coaxial Analog Audio Converter Adapter in order for sound to actually come out of the speakers. It also doesn't come with a remote so depending on the channel or if you are playing a DVD the volume can get higher or lower than normal and you have to get up every time to adjust the volume without going deaf doing so. It does the job intended just wish it had more upgrades to it, but you get what you pay for.
on March 21, 2017
Has great sound and bass
on December 2, 2015
I love my speakers because I can now listen to music from my laptop that has the same quality as my last entertainment center with stereo/mp3/cd etc. Only reason I put four stars is due to the annoyance of the cables (somewhat expected) and due to the fact it states compatible with laptops etc, so I assumed it came with an auxiliary cord. I had to buy one from gas station the night I received my speakers (couldn't wait to try out the sound) and the cord was so short that I could barely use for my laptop. I later had to find a very long aux cord and now everything sounds great!
on October 2, 2016
Didn't work for what it was intended for couldn't ship it back so my husband used it for his stereo in the garage it's okay for the small space but I'm glad it didn't work with the living room the sound is a little rough
on June 25, 2017
Good product
on September 29, 2016
Got these for my husband, he love them! No complaints so far