Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: iLuv MobiTour Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for All Bluetooth Devices (iPhone 6 / 5S / 5C / 5 / iPad Air / Galaxy Phones)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

Color: Black|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is a portable speaker to use with a variety of electronic devices. The speaker measures 6 1/2" long, by 2 1/2" tall, and is 1 3/8" wide at the base and it weighs just under 8 oz. It contains a rechargeable battery that you charge via USB cable (included) using a computer as a power source. An tiny LED beside the charging socket will light up when the unit is fully charged. There is a power on/off switch on top of the speaker. You can connect this speaker to just about any audio device or computer through a standard aux cable (not included). Or, the speaker also has Bluetooth capability for wireless usage. The speaker has volume controls (+/-) buttons on the top surface.

I've found this little speaker quite handy. The quality is surprisingly good for such a small item. Its not high fidelity by any means, but plenty good enough for listening to movies in a quiet room or providing a little background music where headphones won't do the job. The Bluetooth capability and battery powered operation allows you to connect to all sorts of devices without carrying aux or power cables, while the rechargeable battery means you won't be constantly feeding disposables to the speaker. The volume isn't overpowering, but can be turned up louder than built in speakers on many laptops, so that can be a real boost. Overall, I like this device--it's portable, functional, and puts out some very decent sound.
on February 17, 2014
I like to watch TV and Movies on my iPad Mini before I go to sleep because my regular TV is too bright and loud for me before bed. The built-in iPad speaker is not the best for this purpose, so I wanted to find something that would be louder and boost the bass a bit. I originally purchased a battery operated speaker that plugged into the headphone jack, but that little speaker burned through 3 AAAs in a week! Even with rechargeable batteries this wasn't going to work for me, so I went looking for a rechargeable bluetooth model, but didn't want to spend $100. I decided on the iLuv MobiTour and I've been really happy with it. It holds the charge for longer than expected, and it's great for watching movies. It's small and attractive so I leave it on my nightstand when not in use. It's not the best speaker out there if you want to Kick Out the Jams, but I did bring it to a family BBQ last summer and played background music through it for hours. Everyone was really impressed with it and wanted one, too.
on May 11, 2014
Positives:
It's light, small and portable.
The sound quality is decent (not amazing).
Easy workflow.
Nice design.

Negatives:
Doesn't remember the last volume level. Each time you turn it off, it resets the sound level.
I went for the orange color. Not the best choice.
Short USB charger.
The power button's light is too bright, whereas there is no light for volume and play/pause buttons, so not easy to work with it in the darkness.
The aux cable is not included.
on May 14, 2015
This little speaker puts out quality sound for the price. It's not a Bose speaker or even Beats Pill but it's GOOD. Plus, my purse isn't crying because I wanted a Bluetooth speaker. Everyone is happy.
VINE VOICEon September 26, 2013
I have a lot of iPod speakers of varying price ranges and I think that's one of the most important things to consider when looking at a product like this. I own one of those new Bose speakers, which sounds amazing but also costs a lot of money. So there's something to be said about this iLuv speaker.

The sound quality of this speaker is so-so. The speaker is really light weight and carries a nice sound provided you keep the volume low. This speaker doesn't perform well at maximum volume.

This speaker is a perfect gift for a young person looking to play music from his her her phone. The Bluetooth works great. If you're looking for sound quality over affordability, you might want to look elsewhere.
on October 14, 2013
I have had this speaker for a week, and i love it! I bought it for my desk at work so i don't have all the cords all over for other speakers.
When i got it, it was fully charged, and I started playing it on tuesday as soon as I opened it, and have had it playing all day, for 8 hours a day for 5 days, and at home every once in a while, and I have not had to charge it yet. It's just now beeping at me that i need to charge it.
i adore this speaker. great for the price, and it doesn't have a tinny sound that a lot of small speakers have.
It also paired super easy with my Samsung Galaxy SIII.
I love the fact that it's small enough to fit in my purse, and it's really light, so it won't be any kind of inconvenience. My friend used it for a couple hours while he was working in my mom's bathroom, and it paired easily with his HTC one.
This is a great speaker, worth the money, and it works great!!!
on May 19, 2014
I rate it at 4 because it was smaller than I hoped, But I probably should have looked at the dimensions. Given that, the sound quality is VERY good. It would be perfect for a bedroom or any smaller room. I use mine at camp and it performs well.
on January 27, 2014
What I like about this product: The price is good (at ~$21) with pretty good build quality. For such a compact speaker, the sound is loud enough and quality is ok (not really good enough for listening to good music, that is why I minus 1 star), it is using a internal battery (I preferred using external battery so taht I can change the battery if I had too)
on November 21, 2013
Love the sound and the color! Great sound from a pretty small speaker! No distortion that I can detect when I was blasting my music in the bathroom -- The range and the charge life seem pretty good too! I love to go wireless when I can and this was just what I was looking for when listening to my music while gardening or housework
on May 19, 2014
Don't buy this unless u're buying it for a kid. I only use this for audio books & the rattling of the speakers is maddening. It's not like I'm cutting it up high to listen to music. If its too low, then I miss parts of the book. I think if I could give this no stars, I would.