- Size (LWH): 5 inches, 3.5 inches, 3 inches
The Original iMagnet Cradle-less Universal Car Phone Windshield Dashboard Mount Holder for iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6S 6S Plus 5S 5, Galaxy S6 S5, Note 5 4 3, with Official iMagnet Logo
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Official iMagnet universal magnetic car phone mount as featured on Macworld and CNET, garnering over 100,000 satisfied drivers.
- Made in Korea. Quality that you can trust. Built with high-grade plastics to exacting standards that make it durable and long lasting. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Authentic iMagnet product which bears the original iMagnet logo on the grip pad with official iMagnet retail packaging.
- Precision engineered, quad-centric industrial magnets for seamless mounting performance for a phone of any size, (i.e., from a small Blackberry to a phablet).
- Patented, washable sticky-gel suction cup with a one-of-a-kind sticky, gel-glue layer coating that mounts on any non-porous textured surfaces like dashboards and windshields.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The original iMagnet Mount for Smartphones is a Universal Phone Mount that makes phone mounting effortless. Authenticity is guaranteed with the iMagnet logo located on the grip pad. Works with a phone of any size and is compatible with most smartphones. The iMagnet Mount suction cup can mount on most textured surfaces such as dashboards for maximum visibility. Simple and seamless, just hover your smartphone near iMagnet and feel it mount itself from your hand. This smartphone holder comes with a patented high-resilience sticky-gel silicone suction cup that can safely secure itself on most surfaces that other suction cups fail on, making this mount twice as powerful as any other mounts available. Cradle-less and without any brackets, your smartphone becomes entirely free of any limitations or obstructions that ordinary mounts give. Position your device at the perfect angle with the precise 360 degree rotation and a 90 degree adjustable swivel, and quickly change from upright position to landscape view. Easy installation, simply insert the metallic plate in between the case and smartphone, and you're ready to go! Use it as a car mount, office phone stand, kitchen display, airplane device viewer - the possibilities are endless with this astonishing and versatile magnetic mount! Note: this iMagnet Mount is safe to use and fully compatible with your device, as the magnetic components pose no threat of scrambling interior electronics. Product offers 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Top Customer Reviews
Update [Jan. 18th 2014]
I initially was worried that the magnet would weaken and the phone would fall off, but after having the product for more than 3 months, the mount sticks really well to my dashboard. Almost too well, I wanted to move it to my husband's car, and it was kinda hard to peel off. I thought it would leave a marking, but it was quite minimal. The magnet still sticks really well to my iPhone case and I have not noticed it messing with my phones functions (battery, GPS etc.). I am going to increase my rating from 4 to 5 stars.
Moreover, the fact that this doesn't use any spring or clamps to keep the phone in place means less parts which are likely to break.The suction works exceptionally well. I plan on buying more for my other cars.
I had been looking for a simple, clutter free, one handed solution for docking my phone in my car. Ive tried universal docks which end up falling apart or losing their grip. Ive tried a specifically made dock but they're too tight to use with a case.
Im not using the suction mount aspect (so i wont be talking about it). I took off the magnet and mounted it directly to my dash.
-Magnet is super strong
-metal disks are extremely thin (was surprised how thin)
-fits between my phone and case
The beauty of it is I get in my car and just slap it on the magnet. No fuss, no adjusting.
Case thickness does affect the strength of hold however. So if you have a bulky case (otterbox), you might consider a different case or just mounting the magnet to the back. Its thin enough to not even notice.