Nakiri Knife - imarku Nakiri Chef Knife 7 Inch High Carbon German Stainless Steel Nakiri Vegetable Knife, Multipurpose Asian Nakiri Vegetable for Kitchen with Ergonomic Handle
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【Ergonomic design】Ergonomically designed Air-Blade Design is with hammered indentations that create tiny air pockets for natural food-release, reducing knife drag while in use.This can prevent food from sticking to the blade,ensuring the beauty of the foods and making each slice flow quite smoothly from one to the next.
- 【Multi-functional knife】Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing comes with a HRC( Rockwell Hardness Scale) of 57±1 and a sharp edge which ensures maximum cutting performance and durability.
- 【Size and weight】The standard length of a chef knife is 7-inch and is much easier to manipulate for different functions such as chopping, mincing, dicing, and slicing.Our chef's knife weighs 8.8 oz,which makes you feel more durable and effortless to cuts easily through large pieces of food.
- 【Easily care】The knife is not designed to be washed inside a dishwasher as this may affect its effectiveness. It should be hand-washed using clean water and mild soap.
- 【Lifetime guarantee】Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (only if purchased direct from ‘imarku kitchen’ – check item is “sold by imarku kitchen”).Ideal Gift (Christmas,Weddings, Birthdays,Father’s Day,Mother’s Day) for Home Cooks, Professional Chefs, Culinary Students and more.Try it risk free. We know you’ll love it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Imarku is a professional kitchen knife brand on the block manufacturing all kinds of knives and kitchen tools.We place an emphasis on quality craftsmanship, aesthetics and detail.
Imarku fastidiously crafted kitchen knives have been proudly produced for excellent performance,taking over 45 days from start to finish.The high-quality kitchen knives series are manufactured from high-carbon 7cr17mov stainless steel ,German steel with stunning beautiful yet comfortable pakkawood handle.All crafted kitchen knives are designed for professionals who include chefs, culinary experts, food caterers as well as an ordinary person,our aim is to enhance the experience of your culinary creation and have them becomes your best kitchen companion.
Imarku 7-Inch Usuba&Nakiri Knife
Imarku 7-Inch Usuba&Nakiri Knife
Nakiri is Japanese for ‘vegetable knife’, and with the Classic 7-inch Nakiri Knife, imarku delivers a vegetable knife that combines the beauty of an elegant design with the practicality of a sharp, clean and durable kitchen tool. The flowing patterns of the Damascus stainless-steel cladding revealed through a process of grinding and bead-blasting, pairs elegantly with the classic lines of the D-shaped, ebony PakkaWood handle for a knife which offers as much in aesthetics as it does in functionality. Ideal for food preparation, the Classic Nakiri ensures that any type of fruit or vegetable can be effortlessly sliced, diced, chopped, julienned, or styled with a simple push cut, resulting in precise, easy meal prep. The excellent workmanship of this handcrafted knife makes the mundane task of vegetable prep fast and fun, meaning less time in the kitchen and more quality time with friends and family. Imarku’s Nakiri knife performs to the highest standards every time.
|Chef Knife, 10-inch Kitchen Knife||8-inch Damascus Chef Knife||6-inch Professional Boning Knife||6-inch Professional Boning Knife||7" Cleaver, Chinese Butcher Knife||Classic Chef Knife, 8-inch Kitchen Knife|
|Blade Length||10 inches||8 inches||6 inches||10 inches||7 inches||8 inches|
|Total Length||15 inches||12.5 inches||11 inches||15 inches||12 inches||13 inches|
|Blade Material Type||4116 steel||AUS-10V Japanese super steel||1.4116-grade German stainless steel||4116 steel||7cr17mov||7cr17mov|
|Handle Material Type||Pakkawood||G10||Pakkawood||Pakkawood||Pakkawood||Pakkawood|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This knife works great for me because I can use it and abuse it without fear that I might knick the edge or dull the blade, and that’s what you want out of a cleaver. They are meant to be beaten on and when they dulled, you just resharpen them and keep going.
The blade is solid and well balanced in the hand and the edge comes extremely sharp. I use it to chop chicken and steaks and it slices right through the meat bones and everything. For heavier thicker beef bones, you’d probably want to seek out a heavier duty cleaver, but for the average steak, this cleaver is perfect. I haven't tried it on pork yet, but I'm confident it would make light work of the bones.
It also looks and feels just as luxurious as the expensive knifes. I absolutely love this cleaver and love the price even more, and look forward to years of fulfillment.
From the first impression, this cleaver came in a beautiful gift box and well wrapped/protected, which makes it great for gift-giving. The carbon stainless-steel blade is VERY sharp, so be very careful when handling.
This cleaver is lightweight (only 1/2 of the weight of my old cleaver) yet still provides good handling/feedback, and an excellent sense of balance during use. I tried it on chopping vegetable, cutting meat, and even tried hacking through a bone -- works flawlessly. The meat and vegetable cut through like butter, and the big bone was hacked in half in no time without any dent/chip to the blade! Wiped clean with dry cloth and it looks new once again.
Certainly needs several days to get used to, but it feels very solid and comfortable during my initial uses. This cleaver exceeds my expectation and I am more than pleased with this purchase!
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to buy a good quality cleaver that they plan on using for a few years.