iON Connect Kit
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- No strings attached to preview what the camera see
- Accessories add no additional weight to the product
- Includes Battery Booster for enhanced performance
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iON Connect Kit gives you the power to preview, replay, and transfer video content from your iON helmet camera on your WiFi-enabled smartphone. Just attached the WiFi Podz unit to your camera, download the iON app to your smartphone, and share video shot on your iOn helmet camera, all without the use of a desktop computer. Also included is the iON battery booster that charges up your iON Air Pro Camera battery without plugging it into a power outlet.iON WiFi Podz allows your iON helmet camera to form a link with the iON app on your WiFi-enabled smartphone of choice iON battery booster can fully recharge your iON helmet camera on-the-go, so you won't have to rely on a wall outlet to revive the battery in your camera Kit includes iON WiFi Podz, iON battery booster, and USB cable
- Compatibility: iON Air Pro
- Recommended Use: sharing video online, previewing footage
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Color: Black | Size: One Size
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- connected the ion Air pro camera to PC to check for updated firmware and charged up to ensure I had enough juice
- downloaded App for my Android and iPhone.
- connected Wi-Fi unit and locked. Turned on the camera, then WiFi Podz..15 seconds of blinking then solid mean it is on.
- turned on my App and go to setting, first WiFi setting for your Primary Wifi network to communicate to internet and connect to iON Camera (WIFIPODZ)
-Check the Dashboard to ensure both Wifi has connection and battery indicator show ample juice
- Go to Remote tab and you can now see what the camera sees (I did notice live view tend to freeze during recording but hey you need to turn off WiFi PODZ (on the camera) unit once you know it has connection is there so you don't drain the battery.
- After taking picture, you can use your app to view the videos or send to social media.
Also the battery Booster is not really a booster but a charger. you have to take the cover off and connect the booster to camera using USB and it will charge the battery enough for another 2 hours. or you can use it to recharge your Phone. (you will need separate connection for that) so on the go this battery pack (1500 mAH) is ample enough to charge the camera as well as you phones. So far overall operation is good and happy. Lets see how long this will keep up.
By the way I have Galaxy S2 for android device and my kid has iPhone 5S and we both waere able to use our app to check on iON camera view and view the files over the phone.
The little battery recharger is a more useful tool, as you can recharge your Ion camera while away from power sources. When I'm skiing, I carry the battery recharger in my pocket and hook it up to the camera when I break for lunch. Provides a decent amount of extended battery time for a full day of skiing as long as you shut the camera off while your on the chair lift.
Unfortunately I returned this because the camera I purchased was defective.
Camera loses charge after an hour.