- Paperback: 302 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (June 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484965868
- ISBN-13: 978-1484965863
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.7 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,373,561 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1263 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > .NET
- #2032 in Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Microsoft Programming > C & C++ Windows Programming
- #2204 in Books > Computers & Technology > Mobile Phones, Tablets & E-Readers > Programming & App Development
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
iOS Programming for .NET Developers: A field guide to the other side Paperback – June 5, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Josh Smith is a writer, pretend cartographer, and developer with AllTrails. He has 17 years of professional IT experience, and teaches game development workshops and other topics at CocoaConf in various cities around the country. He lives, works, and occasionally builds robots in Pittsburgh, PA.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(You will need a reference later, or course).
Most of programmers I know already have experience in building interactive applications on Windows, so it has no sense in explaining basics.
This book is absolutely perfect for guys like me, so I recommend it to everyone.
Thank you, Josh!
One of the biggest problems is the use of bitmaps for the code samples. Why?????? On the iPad 3 they look absolutely horrible.
I wish there was much more polish on this.