Other Sellers on Amazon
iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dashboard & Windshield Car Mount Phone Holder for iPhone X 8 Plus 7 6s SE Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 Edge S7 S6 Note 8 & other Smartphone
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- DASHBOARD PAD & SUCTION CUP: Includes a semi-permanent dashboard disc that applies directly to the dashboard. Place the suction cup directly on top of the dashboard disc for a smooth hold. Please note the dashboard disc is one-time use, you can purchase more on Amazon
- DASHBOARD MOUNTING: Before installation we recommend that both surface area and the product itself have a temperature above 40F. In addition, please let the dashboard pad sit for 30 minutes, before installing. PLEASE NOTE: If you have a leather dashboard please mount on your windshield for a stronger hold
- ADJUSTABLE VIEWING: The newly re-designed Telescopic Arm extends from 4.9” – 8.3” and pivots on 225° arc for a variety of optimal positions
- UNIVERSAL MOUNTING & EASY ONE TOUCH LOCK/RELEASE: Universally holds all phone and case combinations from 2.3” -3.5'” includes Easy One Touch mount locks and release system
- 1 YEAR HASSLE FREE WARRANTY: iOttie guarantees a hassle free 1 year warranty on all products, contact customer support for assistance
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Getting to Know the Easy One Touch 4
What's in the box?
- Easy One Touch 4 Dash & Windshield Mount
- Dashboard Pad
The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Dashboard & Windshield Mount is a universal smartphone solution that is engineered to safely enhance your driving experience. U.S. patent protected, the one of a kind Easy One Touch mechanism allows you to easily mount and remove your smartphone with one simple hand motion. Utilize the increased range, strength, and stability of the telescopic arm to find the perfect position for your smartphone on either dashboard or windshield. Securely mount on your dashboard, windshield, or desk with iOttie’s super strong suction cup. The Easy One Touch Dashboard and Windshield Mount is universally compatible with all smartphones sizes to hold your device securely so you can drive safely.
Audible + iOttie
iOttie customers can download and enjoy 2 FREE audiobooks from our partners at Audible.
Download the iOttie DriveSmarter app with a GPS location system to help you find the location of where you last parked.
1 Year Warranty
All iOttie products are backed by a 1 year warranty.
Compare with similar items
The Easy One Touch 4 provides a compact, versatile, and highly functional mounting solution. It offers a redesigned telescopic arm which extends up to 5 inches to provide users with even more viewing angles. Also included is an adjustable bottom foot that not only moves left and right but also up and down. As always, the Easy One Touch 4 includes the powerful iOttie sticky gel pad.The Easy One Touch 4 has one last exciting feature: new compatibility. Phones up to an impressive 3.5 inches will fit safely into this mount. Mount Smart. Drive Smarter!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- It hold the phone securely (iPhone 6). No problems at all
- The suction cup holds to the windshield tighter than a scared 3 year old
- The extended arm doesn't really 'bounce' at all. Rock steady
I Don't Like:
- I bought this for a dash mount. It really does not hold to the dash. Yes, I prepped the dash. Yes, I followed the instructions. And, NO, it doesn't hold the dash very well (but see above regarding the windshield!).
- Because it doesn't hold the dash, I attached to windshield. The arm is plenty long to put the phone where I want it, but it does block the vision a bit in the center of the windshield. Annoying, but you get used to it.
- It is a little difficult to release the phone 1-handed. I get it done well enough, though.
That's about it - I haven't seen anything out there that I would prefer, and I would buy again.
The mount is not shaky, creepy, or short of features. It held my iPhone X (with case), and before that it held my iPhone 6s Plus. I use this for long distance travel and commuting and t is perfect. The mount makes it very easy to load and unload your phone and change the orientation. This new model looks best out of all of them.
You can see in my pictures this new version set side by side with the last model. The functionality is the same but I believe it is way more pleasing to the eye.
Now, when you attach the windshield... Folks, it is attached! I had to move it and it was difficult to move the darn thing. I am not sure how the dash holder would do, but I can tell you this, I will be getting one for all of my cars in the near future.
It has just about all the adjustments you'd ever want. Once installed, snapping the phone in and out are both impressively easy. And once in the holder, the phone is held securely. No wobble, and you can do simple operations with the phone while it's in the holder. Plus, if needed you can snake a charger cable up through the gap in middle of the holder's foot underneath the phone.
Here's a warning to a new user: Read the installation instructions (which are actually quite good). Depending on your dashboard, you can use an adhesive pad underneath the base of the holder. They warn you about how sticky that adhesive is. They warn you to make sure that the pad is positioned on the dashboard (or windshield) just where you want it. Once you've finished the installation, it's pretty much part of the car (semi-permanent). And that's a really good thing. It's why this holder isn't a rickety device with lots of movement. As I said, it's a really good thing...unless like me you overlook an action you routinely do when in the car, like using the dashboard's pull-out cup holder. Fortunately, with the Easy One's many adjustments I easily finessed the problem.