- Size (LWH): 2.9 inches, 2.4 inches, 3.8 inches
- Weight: 4.8 ounces
Other Sellers on Amazon
iOttie Easy Flex 2 Windshield Dashboard Car/Desk Mount Holder for iPhone 6s 5s 5c, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus S6 S5 S4 -Retail Packaging -Black
|Price:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- The small and compact mount fits mobile devices up to 3 inches wide
- Extra-large suction cup guarantees the mount will stay put on most smooth surfaces, yet is still easily removable
- Between its multi-angle and 360 degree rotations optimal viewing of your device at any angle is possible
- Foam grips ensure the protection of your mobile device and provide a no-slip hold
- Offers a Easy one-touch mounting system locks the device with just the push of a finger
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Easy Flex 2 Car Mount Holder Desk Stand for iPhone 5, 4S, and Smartphones is unlike any smartphone holder. Its small and compact structure makes it the perfect mount for everywhere from your car to your desk. It has an easy one touch feature that allows for mounting of a device with just the push of a finger. Thanks to its super strong sticky gel pad, the Easy Flex 2 Car Mount sticks securely to most smooth flat surfaces, as well as most non-curved surfaces, and yet is still easily removable. No matter if your phone is protected by a skin or a case, the Easy Flex 2 grips securely onto your device so you can mount with confidence.
iOttie Super Sticky Gel Pad
iOttie sticky gel pad guarantees the mount will stay put on most smooth and textured surfaces. The sticky gel pad is so strong that it will even adhere to most curved dashboards. The sticky gel pad is made with a super strong sticky adhesive, which when locked, will vacuum into place and will not move.
If you feel like the gel pad is losing its grip, just simply wash the suction cup with warm water and let it air dry, that will bring the suction back to mint condition.
iOttie Easy One Touch Locking Feature
The iOttie One Touch locking feature helps place your phone efficiently into the car mount without causing any struggle. It makes it easy for the user to place the phone into the car mount with just the push of a finger.
*US Patent Pending. Application No. 13/575,091
Arm extends to open mount
Placed phone into mount,
lock phone by pushing in
Secure & ready to go
Between its 130?flexible neck for left to right viewing, its 360° rotating top mount, and multi angle rotations, optimal viewing of your device is possible and easier at any perspective.
The iOttie Easy Flex 2 is very small and compact meaning it will take up minimal space on the surface that you decide to mount it on. It is small enough for you to fold away when it is not in use. It is also small enough to fold up and put it in a bag for travel purposes.
Installing and Removing the Mount
To install the mount:
- Clean the surface where the car mount will be placed.
- Simply remove the plastic covering on the bottom of the gel pad.
- Attach to the location you would like to stick the mount.
- Rotate the locking base in directions of the arrows (located above the gel pad).
To remove the mount:
- Rotate the locking base in directions of the arrows (located above the gel pad).
- Pull the tab backwards.
- Pull the tab up so air gets under the gel pad.
- Gently remove.
Width of Device
2.3 inches- 3 inches
- Apple iPhone 5/4/4S/3GS
- Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2
- HTC One/8X/8S
- Nokia Lumia 925/928/920
- Blackberry Q10 & Z10
- LG Optimus G/Nexus 4
- Motorola Droid RAZR/MAXX/HD/MOTO X
3.8 x 2.4 x 2.9 inches
Suction Cup Diameter
2.5 inches in diameter
Size of Phone Holder
2.5 x 2.3 x .5 inches
Top Customer Reviews
- The mount is very small in size and compacts nicely when closed so it doesn't take up much space
- You can easily rotate the arm to just about any viewing angle, and turn the phone around from a portrait to landscape view without removing anything
- The pincher is able to hold very large phones, including my Samsung Galaxy S3 (with a case on it)
- The suction cup is very strong: it was able to attach to my dash, which has a textured surface, and not fall off on a long trip
- The suction cup is very strong: they provide a small tab on the back for you to pull to remove the suction cup (after you twist the dial), but even still, it can be very difficult to pry it lose if it has a great seal to the surface it's on
- If you have a stiff suspension like in my car, the phone will sometimes jiggle around a bit (although this more a fault of the car than the mount)
I was worried about the clasp part of the product not being strong enough to squeeze my phone. My next worry was the phone slipping out of the grasp of the clasp. I think both of the worries were resolved when I noticed the clasp is quite strong and there are sticky grips on the clasp as well. Despite the bumps, its held onto my phone very tightly. So no problem here. There is a 'one-handed' mount feature which is nice. There is a release button in the middle of the mount face that, when pushed in, releases the clasp and grabs the phone. Nice for getting in the car and putting the phone in without fussing with the clasps.
The swivel is great. Let's you angle and tilt basically any way you need (assuming you mount the iOttie pointing in the general direction you want/need). The swivel is strong too so you won't have to worry about a bump causing a re-angling or re-tilting of the mount.
Now I took a star off because I got this mount for my dashboard. Initially, right out of the box, it did not stick to my dash...anywhere. I tired 3 different spots and no success. I read some of the other reviews on trying to wipe the surface with a wet paper towel then trying but still, no success. What worked for me was wiping the dashboard surface AND the sticky suction. Then I was able to adhere the mount to where I wanted it originally. I'll tell ya, once this thing is suctioned on good luck trying to get it off. I tried and it is quite tough..so make sure you know for sure where you want it.
Overall, it's a solid mount without the clunkiness of some. The 'one-handed' mount feature is a nice and the mount itself is pretty solid.Read more ›
The three models that would not stick to the dashboard, anywhere I tried, are as follows (I returned them to Amazon without a problem:)
The iOttie Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder
The iOttie Easy Flex2 Windshield Dashboard Car Mount Holder & Desk Stand
The Tylt Capio Universal Car Mount
The one model that works, and is still working after a month, is the Aduro U-GRIP Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount. An added note is that this model comes with an extra grip in case the mount doesn't adhere well. I did not need to use it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Installed it on my boat, and holds steady even when the sea is choppy.Published 5 days ago by Jampy
Awesome little thing for my truck! I did have trouble finding a place for it to stick, because it had to be on a flat surface. It cannot be textured or it won't stick. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Shawn McCurdy
Bought this for my and my family! No complaints here, 360 flip is so convenient AND it will never fall off the windshield during too hot or too cold weather which is the best part.Published 7 days ago by Nisa Farhana
A great product. My sister-in-law has one in her car and I loved it so much that I ordered one for myself. Read morePublished 9 days ago by jsins
I don't think I've ever loved a phone cradle as much as I've loved this one! The adjustable arms are fantastic to hold an IPhone of any size with a case, as well as other phones! Read morePublished 11 days ago by Melissa
My favorite desk item for holding small devices. It rotate and bend backward and forward.Published 11 days ago by S. quan
Needs to be "refreshed" every few months (the cup is held under running water, that's all), then it holds to the dashPublished 18 days ago by rightangular