iOttie iON Wireless Qi Charging Receiver Case Charger Cover for iPhone 6s/6- Apple MFI Certified- Retail packaging-Black
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Specially designed Apple MFI Certified Wireless Charging Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s
- Charges your iPhone wirelessly with any Qi compatible charging device that eliminates the need to attach a charging cable every time you want to charge your device
- Ultra slim and modern design that protects your phone without making it look or feel bulky
- Protects your iPhone from scratches, dust, and internal shock with its protective casing and shock absorbing bumpers
- Modern ergonomic grip allows for a comfortable feel in your hand
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Get to know the iON Case
- Output current: 600mA
- Transmission power: 5W
- Charging voltage and current: DC 5V
- Transmission distance: 7mm
- Qi wireless charging Standard
What's in the box?
Includes the iON Wireless Charging Case, a product manual, and a 3.5 millimeter male to female extension cable to allow a proper fit when plugging headphones into the audio jack.
iON Wireless Case for iPhone 6s/6
The iON Wireless Case will not only protect the iPhone 6/6s, but will allow it to charge wirelessly with Qi standard devices. The case has an ergonomic and comfortable design which gives it a modern look that feels great in hand. Many iPhone users have been asking for a Qi standard wireless charging option. iOttie has provided the best solution. The design and components provide a sleek and compact solution with the dependability of MFI components. Most wireless charging cases on the market are currently not MFI certified, so this feature sets the iON Wireless Charging case apart. The case also provides more protection with internal shock absorbing bumpers. The iON wireless case was designed to solve the issues most people would have with current wireless charging cases.
Apple MFI Certified
The iOttie iPhone 6s/6 Qi Wireless Charging Case is MFi Certified which makes it Apple quality approved.
Qi Wireless Charging
Experience the convenience of wireless charging with your Apple products.
Aesthetics and Build Quality
Strong 2 piece design includes 7 shock absorbing rubber bumpers to keep your phone safe. High quality matte finish for anti-slip grip.
Inside curvature keeps microphone and speaker quality clear. Easily removable smart access Lightning port Cover.
Enhanced Camera Features
Cut-out keeps camera safe when sliding case on or off. Black lining with matte finish helps keep your photos clear of flash reflections.
Popular iOttie Products
iON Wireless Qi Charging Case for iPhone 6s/6
The iON Wireless Case will not only protect the iPhone 6/6s, but will allow it to charge wirelessly with Qi standard devices. The design and components provide a sleek and compact solution with the dependability of MFI components.
Easy One Touch Wireless Qi Charging Car Mount
The iON Case joins the award winning Easy One Touch Wireless in our growing Qi Wireless Accessories family. Convenience and style go hand in hand with this fully functional mount.
MiGo Selfie Stick & GoPro Pole
The iOttie MiGo Selfie Stick will redefine your expectations of a selfie stick. Designed in NYC, the MiGo is iOttie approved with its sleek & ergonomic design. Simply twist, pull & lock and you'll be taking selfies within moments!
Easy One Touch 2 Car and Desk Mount
A certified best seller, the iOttie Easy One Touch 2, provides a safe, versatile and highly functional smartphone mounting solution. Simply, mount it with the one touch locking feature and you are ready to safely drive to your destination.
|iON Wireless Case||Easy One Touch Wireless||MiGo Selfie Stick||Easy One Touch 2|
|Product Type||Qi Charging Case||Qi Car & Desk Mount||Selfie Stick||Car & Desk Mount|
|Device Compatibility||iPhone 6s/6||2.3-3.2 inches||Universal||2.3-3.2 inches|
|Color Options||Black & White||Black||Black & White||Black|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year||1 Year|
Compare to similar items
The ion Wireless Case will not only protect the iPhone 6/6s, but will allow it to charge wirelessly with Qi standard devices. The case has an ergonomic and comfortable design which gives it a modern look that feels great in hand. Many iPhone users have been asking for a Qi standard wireless charging option. iOttie has provided the best solution. The design and components provide a sleek and compact solution with the dependability of MFI components. Most wireless charging cases on the market are currently not MFI certified, so this feature sets the ion Wireless Charging case apart. The case also provides more protection with internal shock absorbing bumpers. The ion wireless case was designed to solve the issues most people would have with current wireless charging cases.
Top customer reviews
Were there many people requesting a slippery case for their expensive iPhone 6 and/or 6S? (I know I certainly wasn't.)
I can think of other materials they could have used that would not have resulted in a slippery case.
On a different note: The company goes out of its way here at Amazon to brag how their case is Apple MFi certified. They neglect, however, to mention in advance that in spite of this MFi certification some people can still expect to get the error message on their iPhone that "this accessory might not be supported." (They do include this fact on the instruction sheet you get with the case.)
Sadly, at the current asking price for this case I cannot recommend it to those who do not want a slippery-feeling Qi charging case because of its slippery feel. Hopefully the company will eventually release a second generation case that is not as slippery, for those who prefer that.
I do recommend this case for those who do not mind a slippery-feeling Qi charging case.
To put your iPhone into this case you pull up very hard (it takes a bit of effort...perhaps too much effort) on the upper piece of the case. Slide your phone into the case and then snap the top back on.
I like the fact the case is lightweight. I love the pull-out lightning connector at the bottom so you can insert a lightning cable when you are away from your Qi charging base. I like that the sound curves around the bottom and comes out the front.
1. It doesn't protect the phone. It's just hard plastic on back of phone. It has a few so-called "bumpers" on the corners only which are TINY pieces of foam. They are useless. When dropped, the multiple pieces that the case is made up of come all apart and the phone flies out of entire case. Defeats purpose of putting phone in a case to protect it.
2. As other have mentioned, it's slippery. It's smooth plastic and it does fall out of my hand frequently. There is nothing to give it any grip.
3. I'm not sure that this is fault of case per say but the charging function is also useless for the most part because it charges soooo slow. I bought the case because my new car had a QI dock. Unless you're in the car frequently or on long trip, it doesn't charge phone enough to make difference. It would take hours to charge it with the case/qi dock. If the phone is dead, forget it. It takes 30-45 minutes to charge it enough so it'll even turn back on.
4. A small piece of plastic on the part that plugs into phone fell off frequently and it finally fell off when I didn't notice it so it's forever lost. The end part will now not plug into phone, rendering entire case useless.
5. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing case. It's black plastic. The plastic scratched all up with normal use in less than a month, making it look cheap.
It's ugly, it's slippery, it doesn't protect the phone, it falls apart, and takes too long to charge the phone - I've decided the cons outweigh any pros and throwing it into the trash. I'd rather have my phone actually protected and plug it in than the slow charging convenience of the dock.
Most recent customer reviews
Getting the phone in the case was unbearably hard.Read more