4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
iPATROL RILEY - WiFi enabled mobilized home monitoring robot
|Price:||$169.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 Mega Pixel Camera with Night Vision (IR)
- Wi-Fi Enabled Remote Control and Live View
- Self Docking for Charging
- 2-Way Audio Communication
- Motion Detection with Instant Alert
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.55 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p|
*** IMPORTANT : Only Riley purchased from iPATROL store here is covered under our warranty and technical support service. *** "Your patrol over the Internet - Anytime, Anywhere" Riley is a Smart Mobilized Home Patrol that give you full control of your home monitoring over the Internet. Each package contains: 1x Appbot Riley 1x Charging Station (Auto) 1x Power Adapter 1x Micro USB Cable 1x Quick setup and user guide (each for iOS and Andriod). Note: Riley is not designed to work behind firewall or with hidden network.
Top customer reviews
Managed to click on one wheel and then it worked better.
However, did not dock, one pin on the docking station was too tight.
Contacted iRiley support, took two weeks to get a response, they promised to send a new docking station and a pair of colored treads tire.
The app is somewhat a disappointment aswell:
(1) must reenter password every time
(2) must select device from a list every time even if I only have one unit
(3) alarm recorded in low light does not use night vision
(4) on numerous occasions, I don't get any contact with the robot.
Seems to be a server problem, since this happends during specific periods, then it works fine again.
Apart from the above, it actually works fine, the installation procedure was spotless and very easy.
However the customer support is a joke.
They promised to send me a replacement docking station and a pair of colored treads tire.
That was six month ago. I have sent them four mails to remind them, not even a singel answer and no replacements delivered.
Driving - slow. And it pulls to one side. There's no easy way to steer since you can only go forward, stop, turn, stop, forward. Makes driving it insanely frustrating. So if you're going from one room to another, it just takes far, far too long. And if you don't have a wide open hallway, if there's anything like a beanbag or ottoman in the way, it's like circumnavigating Antarctica to get around it. Forward. Stop. Turn a bit. Stop. Forward. Stop... Turn a bit....
Two way communication - pretty much completely useless. While you can kind of hear what the robot hears via the phone, on the 20 or 30% of the time you can actually get the microphone on the phone to work to send your voice to the robot, it's just garbled noise.
Unlike others, I've never had issues with it docking to charge. That actually worked well. And the night vision is pretty good.
But the usefulness just isn't there. Maybe some of these things can be overcome in the next model, but this one just isn't there for any real use, only for novelty. And the novelty isn't worth the price tag.
Most recent customer reviews
But it is forcing you to use the cloud for controlling.Read more