From the Book: Selected iPad Features
From the Back Cover
Oh the incredible things your iPad can do learn all about them with this friendly guide!
The iPad is a perfect gizmo for your busy life portable and convenient for checking e-mail, playing music, exploring the web, and much more. It's loaded with features you'll love, and the simple, step-by-step approach in this book unlocks the magic right away. Learn to make video calls, navigate with Maps, find almost anything with Siri, and more!
- Getting started compare different iPad models, set up an iCloud account, and explore useful accessibility features
- An online Safari use the built-in Safari® browser, work with iCloud tabs, handle e-mail, and video-chat with the grandkids on FaceTime
- Amazingly entertaining play music, watch movies and videos, read iBooks, and lose yourself in challenging games
- Get organized keep track of appointments with Calendar, organize your Contacts, and create Reminders
- Meet your assistant let Siri help you pick a restaurant, choose a movie, send an e-mail, make a call, and so much more
Open the book and find:
- Tips on using the touchscreen
- Helpful features for those with vision or hearing challenges
- How to post photos online from Safari
- Steps for setting up your e-mail
- All about iMessage
- Advice on buying music, movies, and iBooks
- Where to find games and apps you'll truly enjoy
- How to go places with the Maps app
- Exchange e-mails, share photos, and make video calls with FaceTime®
- Browse the web, listen to music, play games, and watch movies
- Read iBooks® and magazines, use the Siri® assistant, and find the latest apps
IN FULL COLOR!